Chapter Sixteen

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I am absolutely flattered that you want to learn so much more about me." Crowley said standing in the doorway. "But if you are looking for how to kill me, it's not in there, so you might as well close the book now."

 I looked up and saw my father with both hands behind his back. I closed the book on him. Obviously I wasn't trying to kill him, I just wanted to know more about him.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? It's bad enough that you won't let me see my new family. Can't you just leave me be, though? I won't be any trouble. In fact, you will forget about me. I won't even be a hunter. Please, just let me go back with Sam and Dean." I said using my best puppy dog look. 

"Come now Pumpkin. You know that your mother would be very upset if I let you go back to those foul Winchesters. They were never your family and they will never be." He said.

"They were more of family to me than you two ever were!" I shouted standing up. I walked towards him and my leg suddenly pulled back. I looked down and saw a chain around my leg, attached to my bed/ I opened my mouth to say something but he quickly answered before I could even ask.

"Mother didn't want you running. So she attached it when you were reading. It only shows when you try to run and escape us. Soon, you will be the perfect daughter and won't want to be with the Winchesters." He walked over to me and took my hand. I stared at him and he stuck a small present in my hand. "Your birthday is in a few days, but your mother and I couldn't wait that long."

Then he left and closed the door behind him. I looked down at the small present and opened it. It was a necklace. A gold one that had a pendant that said My little Demon. It wasn't much but was he trying?

No, why would he want to be a part of my life like that? He hate me. I'm his downfall. But for once in my life, I felt like his daughter. 

I walked back to my bed and sat down. He couldn't possibly care about me. Why would he?

I pushed the journal about him forward and grabbed the one about Archangels. I had to know just what an Archangel was and obviously I couldn't ask Cas being that I had no idea where Cas was. And, he had no idea where I was. I sighed looking at the door. Like magic it opened. And in walked my mother.

She looked at me sweetly and I just starred back. She took a few steps forward and moved the journals off of my bed so she could sit down.

"Since you obviously aren't going away, can I help you with something?" I asked leaning back on my bed.

"Actually darling, there is something I can help you with. Do you not like your room as it is now?" She asked smiling.

This was the first time that I actually took a minute to look around my room at everything. My room was still how it was when I last left. Boy band posters every where. A desk and bookshelf filled with demon books (they were pretty much how to demon for dummies).

"Why are you trying to help me?" I asked looking back at her.

"Can't a mother just help her baby daughter out whenever she needs to?" I looked at her. She could tell that my expression meant really bitch? "Oh fine. You obviously hate me. So why can't I do something to make sure that you stop hating me and you love me."

"A new room decoration is not going to make me not hate you."

"Then what will?"

"I don't know but a room won't. You left me all alone when you could have came to find me. You knew where I was. You just left, you didn't even try to find me. You just assumed that I wouldn't be mad at you if you came to find me later in life. You left me wondering what I did to make you leave. Every Christmas I wished for you to come home, but Santa never brought you. So when I turned ten I stopped asking."