Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sam's Point Of View

As we were driving back to the bunker, I could see a different side of Vicki. Not because she was pregnant but because she was happier than she was when I last saw her. I don't know if it was the talk with Chuck or being with us again but she was happier.

She wasn't looking around for anyone. She was singing along with Dean, something she never used to do. It was like all of her troubles had faded.

What did her and Chuck talk about? I knew that if I asked her, she wouldn't tell me. There was no way she would tell me. Not because she didn't want to which she probably didn't but because Chuck probably made her promise that she wouldn't.

I want to be with her. I want to marry her. I want to make sure that she is taken care of. I never even knew what her idea of a perfect wedding was so it's not like I could surprise her. The only people to show up would be the people in the car and Cas.

"No way!" Vick said laughing. Dean looked at me through the rear view mirror and that's how I knew they were talking about me.

"Oh yes. You can even ask him yourself," Dean said with Vicki still laughing. She has such a cute laugh.

"Moose, squirrel here says you have an ex wife," Crowley said.

"And her name is Becky," Vicki said looking back at me. I was going to kill Dean for this. She had the biggest smile on her face like a kid on Christmas morning. It was by far the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"We were married for like two days," I said defending myself.

"Doesn't matter, you still have an ex wife. Now I have to find an ex husband to make the score even," Vicki said laughing. Then her face lit up, "Hey Dean, you wanna be my ex husband?"

"That's kinda weird, leaving one brother for the other," Dean said smiling with Vicki still laughing.

"You are not marrying both of the Winchesters. You can forget about that," Crowley said as soon as Dean finished, "One Winchester is enough."

"Crowley, I'm speechless that you like me so much. It truly means a lot to me. I think I'm gonna cry," Dean said sarcastically.

"Oh, bite me," Crowley said turning his head to look out the window.

"Be careful what you wish for!" Dean and Vicki said at the same time.

"Did I ever tell you about the time when...." Dean started.

That's all I heard before I tuned them both out and looked back out the window.

-------

"Where the hell am I?" I asked looking around. The bunker? How the hell did I get inside. I don't remember moving from the Impala.

"Hiya sleepyhead," Someone said. It was a woman's voice. There was only one person it could be. I turned my head to see who it was.

"Hi, Vi-" I started. I stopped myself right away. "Jess? What are you doing here?"

"What are you talking about? I'm your wife. I live here with you and Dean. Well, used to before Dean moved out," Jess said. It was the same girl I fell in love with when I was in college but suddenly I didn't feel the same way I did then. Something was blocking my mind.

"Hi Sammy!" Another voice said from the doorway. Oh no. I knew this voice. It was someone I never expected to see again.

"Hi, Becky." I turned and saw her standing in the doorway. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. I glanced over to my left to see if Jess was still there and she wasn't.