Chapter Twenty-Three

Victoria's Point Of View

*Three months after Victoria leaves the bunker*

"Good morning Baltimore, it's currently 72 degrees and sunny. Make sure to keep those kids in pants and send them to school with a sweatshirt. They might not need it later but boy will they need them now. Our top story tonight involves a murder of two boys from-"

"How can you listen to that?" The man at the gas station asked. I looked out the window and smirked.

"I'm not sure. I guess it's better than the music, sometimes," I said looking up at him. "Um, fill it 20 regular."

"Sure thing," He said taking the money and walking towards the back of the car. I looked out the front window and sighed. From motel to motel. Fast food to fast food. Dead end job to dead end job. Sometimes I think leaving the bunker was a bad idea but at least this baby was safe.

"All by yourself?" He asked coming back.

"Yeah, just me and the one attached to me."

"Pretty thing like you shouldn't be all by yourself. You should have someone with you."

"Thanks but I'm just going home from work."

"No need to lie to me Victoria."

"How'd you know my name?" I asked leaning back.

"Princess of hell, darling. When Crowley mentions that the princess of hell is carrying around a little prince or princess with her, some of us want to make sure that future demon child gets along just fine," He said before walking to the back of the car.

He took the nozzle out of the car and I watched him screw the gas cap back on the car. Then without any hesitation, I started the car and pulled out of there. I am not going to get myself or this baby hurt, not today, not ever.

Driving down the road, I thought about Sam and Dean. I missed them a lot.

Damn it Victoria, you cannot keep thinking about them. Maybe some music will keep me busy.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, Place your hand- Nope

You give love a bad name- Nope

Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside- Not feeling it

I'm here without you baby- Nope

Where are you? And I'm so sorry- Nope

They say we're losers and we're alright with that- Way to make me feel like a loser radio

I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone- Maybe another time

But since you been gone- No

So let's set the world on fire- Maybe later

I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more- Nope

Do you wanna build a snowman- No radio disney

I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams- Nope

Hello darkness, my old friend- What the fuck! Why is every station sad or annoying?

Sighing, I pull up to a red light. I can't keep moving like this. I have to find somewhere that I can rest. Somewhere that I can take a break. Somewhere for me to settle down.

"Talking to yourself isn't going to make anything better," Someone said. I looked to my right and saw a man sitting in my passenger seat.

I jumped back and pulled a knife from my boot. There was no way that I was letting this baby or myself get hurt.