Rule#19 || Training!! Bugs really help!

Start from the beginning

" First we throw him off, blunting his moves. Koro-sensei was scavenging for dirty magazines earlier. " Maehara explaimed as he remember what Koro-sensei said to him and the rest. His eyes glowed red, " As if that'd be enough to keep our mouths shut now! "

Maehara and his gangs also joined Maehara, " Let's all gang up on him and teach him a lesson! "

Nagisa who brought his notes started to explain their idea to Lovro, " First we'll corner him with that blackmail material--- and more. " Nagisa said expressionless.

" A brutal assassination method indeed. " Lovro said while sweatdrop.

" But the key is the final, killing blow. " He stated with seriousness. " Pinpoint timing and accurate aim will be crucial. "

" Are you worries about this class's firepower? " Asked Karasuma-sensei.

Lovro smirked, " Just the opposite. Those three in particular are outstanding. Chiba Ryunosuke, he excels at spatial calculations. As a long-distance sniper, he's second to none. " He said as Chiba aimed his sniper. " Hayami Rinka, has a nice balance of dexterous fingers and kinetic visual acinity. She's a soldier who's well equipped to take down a moving target. " He looked at Hayami with interest in his eyes.

Karasuma raised hos eyebrows, " Who's the third? "

Lovro turned his gaze towards a white haired girl who aimed her sniper carefully. Karasuma-sensei followed his gaze and stared at Miyako. " Ahh.. She's always like that. "

" Shirahashi Miyako right? I've heard that name before.. " Lovro said as the three he was referring, started to shoot towards Koro-sensei target perfectly. Miyako shooted in a long distance as she shooted it gracefully.

" Neither is assertive-- they're the professional type; their results do the talking. Hmm, I want them for my own students. " Lovro stated which make Everyone around him looked at him in shocked and some sweatdropped.

' I don't know if we have to congratulate them or pity them. ' Everyone who heard that thought.

Lovro looked up, " The others are at a respectable level as well. Their talents have been identified and nurtured well in such a short time. I see plenty of potential here. "

Lovro looked at Fuwa, " See how your aim has stabilized? Some prefer to shoot cross-legged rather than with one knee up. "

Lovro then approached Takebayashi, " You seem to be having trouble with shyincing your breathing. Don't force yourself, instead go for a firing style that suits you. "

Nagisa looked at Lovro in astonishment, ' That's a pro for you!! ' He thought and then he approached Lovro. " Lovro-san! "

Lovro turned his head.

" What's the very best assassin like? " Asked Nagisa and Lovro stared at him. " So you're interested in the world of assassins, eh?? "

" Ah..Uh.. Th- That's not why.. I..Uhh.. " Nagisa couldn't find a word to answer Lovro's questions.

Lovro smirked, " Well... There's only one person on this planet who can be called the very best assassin. " Lovro said and Nagisa gulped. Miyako, who overheard his story just clicked her tongue and rolled her eye.

" As is often the case in this line of work, no one knows his real name. They call him by one nickname..The Reaper... Elusive, Incomparably cold-blooded, and with piles of bodies in his wakes, he is known by the name of Death himself. If you keep having trouble killing your target, The Reaper will show up sooner or later. " Lovro explained to Nagisa who looked down in thought.

" I shall teach you a surefire technique.. " Lovro said as he looked at Nagisa. " An instant kill move, fron this pro assassin to you. "

Miyako stood leaning against a tree while crossing her arms. She looked at her classmates and sighed. " What're you sighing for?? "