Taurus (f) x Leo (m) Protecting My Sister

(Just sibling love nothing bad >.<)
Taurus's pov

  I walked home crying. I felt broken, betrayed, angry, and sad all at once. I had gone to see my boyfriend and when I knocked on the door some girl in his robe answered.
  I knew at that moment he was cheating. I didn't even say anything once I saw him walked to the door wrapping his arm around her. I just ran.
  I made it to my house slamming the door shut. I headed to my room and saw my older brother looking at me with concern. I just turned away and ran up to my room locking my door.
  I curled up into a ball on the floor and started crying. Someone then started pounding on my door.
  "Taurus." My brother Leo said in worry "Open the door."
  "No!" I yelled "Go away!"
  "Taurus open this door now!" He yelled "Or I swear I will break it down!"
  I slowly got up and unlocked the door before opening it. Leo's eyes widened when he saw my tears. He instantly pulled me into a hug.
  "Tell me." He growled "Who made you cry?"
  "My boyfriend." I cried in my brothers arms "I caught him cheating on me."
  "That shit!" Leo yelled "He's dead! Let's go!"
  I looked at him confused as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. I understood them we were heading to my boyfriend's or ex boyfriend's house. I hid behind Leo as he slammed his fist against the door.
  I watched my ex open it as I popped my head out from behind my brother. He rolled his eyes seeing me.
  "Yo asshat!" Leo hissed "Eyes up here."
  "Who are you?" My ex asked "And what do you want?"
  "Her brother." Leo said punching him in the face "That's for cheating on her and this." He said kicking his jewels "This is for making her fucking cry!"
  I watched as my ex fell to the ground in pain. Leo hit him once more before grabbing my hand and walking away.
  My brother pulled me into a side hug as we walked. I was glad to have a big brother like him.