Gemini (f) x Scorpio (m) I'll Protect You Part 2

Gemini's pov

It had been a month since I moved in with Scorpio, Aquarius, and Aries. I guess that worked since I had lived alone when I came to this town for college.
  I was walking off campus with Aquarius when the two of us froze feeling a gun touch our sides.
  "You." One of the men said looking at Aquarius "Take your weapon out and hand it to me or I shoot the girl."
  I watch Aquarius hiss before doing as he said. The two men then led us to a van and pushed us inside were they tied our hands behind our backs before driving off.
"What the fuck do you want!" Hissed Aquarius "And let her go she has nothing to do with this!"
"Our leader wants you missy to lure your brother and boyfriend here. He wants their heads." One of the men said "As for the the other girl she was in our territory you know what happens to ones who wonder on our land. Now shut up."
After a twenty minute drive we were pulled out of the van and thrown out of the van and told to walk straight with the two men pointing guns at our heads.
  We walked into a building and saw the man who I tried to kill me a month ago waiting for us. He smirked seeing the two of us.
  "Finally." He said walking over a cupping Aquarius face I watched her spit in his face before he slapped her "Watch it you!" He then walked over to me and chuckled "Maybe I'll keep you around as a slave or my queen. Take these two to their cell."
  The two of us were dragged into a room and tossed in like trash before the door was slammed shut and locked.
  "Aqua! You okay?" I asked worried "And what are we going to do?"
  "I'm fine Gem." She smirked "You still have that pocket knife my brother gave you?" I nodded my head. " Good do you think you can move closer to me?"
  I moved as close as I could and I felt her reach for the knife and open it before skillfully cutting my bounds. I did the same for her and looked around the room.
  "The boys have probably been told we are here." Aqua said "We need to get out of this room."
  "Hmm." I thought "That air vent?"
  She nodded her head and stood on the desk in the room quietly before using the knife to unscrew the screws and lifted her self up into the vent. She helped me up into it before lifting it back in place.
  The two of us heard yelling from one of the rooms close to where we were and followed the voice.
  "Tell me where the fuck they are!" Yelled Scorpio pointing a gun at one of the men who had caught us and looking at the leader "Now!"
  "Leader!" Another man yelled running into the room "They're gone!"
  "What!" He yelled "Find them! The rest of you keep an eye on these two."
  "I have an idea." Aqua whispered "If we get to the vent over the leaders head we could drop on top of him the only problem is if his men don't freeze in surprise one of us could get shot."
  "I'm willing to go with you." I whispered back "You three saved me time to repay you guys."
  The two of us crawled to the vent and silently undid the screws and pulled the cover up. Aqua took a deep breath before jumping out and landing on top of the leader with me behind her. She held the knife to his neck.
  "I slice his neck if anyone moves." She hissed "Drop your weapons."
  Before anyone could the leader threw the two of us off of him and we hit the ground guns pointed at us. I thought we were dead till a gun shot went off and the leader fell dead to the ground.
  I looked up to see Scorpio had shot him and Aries pointing his guns at all of the other rivals.
  "Scram!" Scorpio yelled "Or you're next!"
  The men seemed to understand that before running out of the building. Aqua helped me up before running to her brother. I watch Scorpio hug her tightly before she ran into Aries's arms and as he kissed her.
  A second later I was pulled into a strong pair of arms and them a pair of lips touched mine. I was in shock that Scorpio was kissing me but I slowly kissed him back.
  "I'm glad you two are safe." He said hugging me "I'm glad you're safe."
  I smiled up at him before hugging him tighter. They did do their job they protected me.