Cancer (f) x Taurus (m) Water Fight

Cancer's pov

  I sighed, it was so hot outside. The weather man said the high was 110 and the low would be 90. Ugh I hate the heat!
After school a few of my friends and I decided to go to the lake to cool off. We all changed into our swim suits and ran into the cool water.
I was enjoying myself as I was talking to Libra when water hit my back. I turned to see Taurus smirking before again hitting me with water. My boyfriend was gonna die.
I stared splashing him back earning a chuckle from him. I charged over to him tackling him in the water. We both stood up in the water soaking wet. I giggled messing with my boyfriend's hair.
Taurus then picked me up and started walking towards the deepest part of the lake, all our friends watched as he dropped me back into the water. I stood up and started splashing him once more.
The two of us were laughing like crazy then he grabbed my arms and pulled me into a kiss.
"Tar." I said blushing as my friends watched us smirking "What was that for?"
"Because." He said kissing me again "I love you."
"I love you too." I said before splashing him again "Catch me if u can!"
I started running in the water as fast as I could laughing hard. Today was a fun day!

I wish it was hot so I could go swimming XD! What's your favorite season? Mine would have to be fall or winter I just like the cold XD