Pisces (f) x Scorpio (m) Fan fiction is better than Me?!?

Pisces's pov

I've always love to write and read. I had an account on Wattpad and I just love it. I could write and read whatever I wanted and know one would judge me, unlike people in the real world. I can't really go up to a random person and talk about how I read fan fiction about an anime guy.
I was on my phone reading a one shot about L form Death Note. Even if the show pissed me off half way through it I still love it and I love L!!
I squealed at a part in the story not registering the sound of the door opening.
"So." A voiced said from behind me "You prefer to read about a fictional guy and you together instead of hanging out with your actual boyfriend?"
I froze in shock. I turned my phone off and turned to see my boyfriend Scorpio behind me.
"Well um.." I tried to say "You see its um not like umm that?"
He chuckled and pulled me into his arms kissing my head.
"Gosh you're goofy." He smirked "Go get dressed you are going out to dinner with me tonight."
"Okay!" I smiled hugging him tight before running to my room.
One thing a fictional guy can't do is take you on a real date.. I just hope Scorpio doesn't see me reading fan fiction again.