Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) In Need of a Friend

(Could be triggering)
Aquarius's pov

I bit my lip as I slowly dragged the blade along my thigh. I wanted to die. I wanted to die so bad. I've been in deep depression since my parents past away in a house fire five months ago. Worst part it was my fault for leaving the oven on and catching pans on fire after I left the house, while my parents were asleep.
My best friend Capricorn took me in. I loved living with her but it just didn't feel right. I wasn't happy there I wanted my parents! I wanted to go home. I missed them and it was my fault they were gone.
I headed to my old house that was barely standing. I walked through the front door or what was left of it and held my phone in one hand and a bottle of pills in the other. They died here and so was I.
  I turned my phone on camera and started to record.
  'Hey guys. I just wanted to make you guys this before I leave. I want to let you know it's not your guys fault. It was mine, I'm the reason I'm doing this I dug a hole so deep that I can't climb back out. I'm sorry Cap that I'll never get to play basketball with you again or have long mean less talks with you. Gem and Virgo I'm sorry will never get to go shopping again. Aries, Leo, Taurus, and Sagittarius sorry no more pranks or sneaking out detention with you guys ever again. Libra, Pisces, and Cancer I'm sorry that we won't go to the library again and read and just hang out. And Scorpio I'm sorry I won't get to go on are first date Friday. God I'm disgusting! I'm sorry for all the pain I'm about to put you through. Please forgive me! I love you guys!'
  Tears streamed down my face as I posted the video and opened the pill bottle. I filled my hand full of them and swallowed every last pill.
  The effects started minutes later and soon my world went black. I smiled. Here I come mom and dad.
  I opened my eyes and found eleven worried faces looking down at me. Everyone of them with puffy red eyes. I wasn't dead.
  "Aqua!" Cap cried as she hugged me tightly "I thought we lost you!"
  "Yeah!" Cried Gemini hugging me too "Thank the Heavens Scorpio found you and brought you to the hospital."
  "You saved me!?!" I screamed looking up and meeting his blood red eyes "Why? I'm a lost cause!!"
  "Could you guys leave for a few minutes?" He asked the others and they left. He pulled me into a tight hug "Never do that again! I thought I lost you!"
  I was shocked when I felt tears hit my neck. The strongest person I knew was crying because of me.
  "Can't you see how much all of us love you." He whispered in my ear "Can't you see how much I love you!"
  "Y-you love me?" I said
  "Did I stutter?" He said "Never forget how much you mean to us okay?"
  I nodded my head and he leaned down and kissed my chapped lips. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around him.
  "OMG!!" Virgo yelled running into the room "My favorite ship! It's finally coming true! Now Leo and Taurus need to get together and I'll be the happiest person ever."
We all laughed at what she said. And I realized that I mattered to a lot of people and I'll se my parents again some day.