Pisces (f) x Cancer (m) Moving

Pisces's pov

I can't believe it! I can't believe I'm moving in two days. I still haven't told my friends yet. I wonder how they will react. I wonder how Cancer will react. I'll never get to tell him about my feelings for him.
  It was lunch and I walked over to my usual table with all my friends. Taurus and Leo were laughing at something Sagittarius had said. Libra was reading a book as Gemini was texting and Virgo was playing with Aries's hair. Aquarius was talking to Scorpio and Capricorn. And Cancer was just eating his food.
  "Guys." I said grabbing everyone's attention "I have something to tell you guys... I'm moving in two days."
  "WHAT!" Virgo yelled "You can't leave you can't. We promise we would never separate."
  "I know." I said "But it's not my choice I'm sorry."
  I watched Cancer get out of his seat and walk out of the cafeteria. I ran after him and watched as he punched a nearby locker.
  "How long?" He asked I stayed quiet "How long have you known?"
  "Two weeks." I muttered
  "Two weeks!" He said "Why didn't you tell us sooner! Why didn't you tell me sooner!"
  "I was scared." I said "I don't want to leave my friends or you. I don't have a choice."
  "Can't you stay with a relative here?" I shook my head no "Then stay with me."
  "I can't." I cried "I have to go. I'll be back I promise it might be a year or two but I'll be back."
  "I don't want you to leave me." He said pulling me into a tight hug "But if you promise to be back in two years I can wait."
  He did something that shocked me and kissed me. I kissed him back.

  Two years later

  I walked into the town I once lived in happy to be back. Know one but Aquarius knew I was back (A/n Haha I control everything! I see and know all) I had told her so she could get everyone in one place. I headed to her house where she said everyone was suppose to go.
  I walked through the door and everyone looked at me in shock but Aqua. Who ran up to me first to give me a hug.
  "Happy to see you." She smiled "I was so excited when you called me few days ago telling me you were moving back!"
  "You knew!" Said everyone but Aqua and me.
  "Yeah she knew." I said "So I could surprise all of you."
  Cancer pulled me into his arms and kissed me like he had two years ago. It was good to be back.