Capricorn (f) x Sagittarius (m) Not Really A secret Crush

Capricorn's pov

  How do you tell a guy you like them? My solution's write him a note, have your best friend tell him, or just don't.
  I tried the note but it went to the wrong person luckily he understood it wasn't meant for him. I tried the best friend approach but Aqua refuses to do it saying I need to man up or something. So I'm down to my last solution just not telling Sagittarius I have a huge crush on him.
I know probably not the bet idea but it was all I had. Last thing I wanted was to be rejected by another guy I like, I can't go though that again..never again.
I was walking to lunch when a pair of strong arms wrapped around me pulling me into a chest. I turned my head to see Sagittarius holding me. What was he doing?
"So.." He muttered in my ear "When were you going to tell me about your feelings?"
"You Knew!" I nearly screamed
"Let's just say." He smirked "A little friend of yours told me."
At this moment I wasn't sure if I wanted to hug or yell at Aquarius.
  Sagittarius leaned down and are lips touched, I melted into the kiss. It was great to know he had the same feelings for me as I do for him. Aqua was defiantly getting a hug for telling him, after she said to man up. That stubborn little water carrier, maybe I should tell her crush she likes him. That will teach her not to lie to me, or maybe not, who knows, guess it depends if I'm in a good or bad mood.
  Sagittarius grabbed my hand and the two of us headed out to lunch.