Capricorn (f) x Sagittarius (m) Wedding

Capricorn's pov

Today was the big day. The day I'm finally getting married. I was excited and nerves at the same time. I mean who wouldn't be.
I smiled happily as Gemini worked on my hair and Virgo did my makeup. I smiled at my best friend and maid of honor Aquarius as she walked in the room in her red dress.
  The girls helped me in my long white dress and added the last few touches and we headed out to the church.
  I smiled up at my dad as he walked me down the aisle. I smiled up at Sag when my dad handed me over to him. I looked up at my friend Libra who was the ordain. She got her license to be a ordained minister online just for this. It was super sweet of her to do that for us.
  "Cap, we have know each other since we were five and out of everything we have been through I'm glad I'm marrying you." Sag said as he slipped the ring on my finger
  "Sag, you have always been one of the most important people in my life. You have always been there for me when the road was rough and I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you." I said as I put the ring on his finger.
  "Capricorn." Libra said "Do you take Sagittarius to be your husband through thick and thin, sickness and health, tell death do you part?"
  "I do." I smiled
  "And Sagittarius do you take Capricorn to be your wife through thick and thin, sickness and health, tell death do you part?"
  "I do."
  "You may kiss the bride." Libra said
  Sag leaned in a kissed me sweetly on the lips as everyone cheered.