Aquarius (f) x Pisces (m) Flaming Jealousy

(Okay this is my first lemon beware >_<)
Aquarius's pov

  I was walking hand in hand with my boyfriend Pisces as we headed into the coffee shop. The two of us sat down and waited for our waiter to come.
  A man with brown hair and eyes came over with a pen and small book. He took out orders and winked at me before walking away. Pisces caught my eye raising an eyebrow, I just shrugged.
  The waiter came back handing us our drinks and me a rose, my cheeks turned red as Pisces growled.
  "So what can I get for you sir." The waiter paused "And the lovely lady."
  Pisces spat out an order before the waiter left. I looked at him in concern, Pisces just turned away from me.
  After the meal the waiter came back with our check and I noticed a phone number written on the back. Pisces then threw some money on the table before dragging me out of the café. The ride home was silent.
  Once we stepped into the house and the door was closed, Pisces pushed me against the wall kissing me roughly.
  "W-what?" I moaned into the kissed "P-Pisces?"
"Why is it.." He muttered trailing kisses down my neck "That you have to be so fucking gorgeous?"
I moaned softly as he bit my neck. My arms quickly went around he neck gripping his soft hair.
"I hate it." Pisces said sliding a hand up under my shirt cupping my breast "I hate the way other men look at you. You're mine!"
He gave my breast a hard squeeze before pulling my shirt off over my head and tossing it who knows where. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started walking towards our bedroom.
  He tossed me onto the bed before climbing on top of me and kissing my lips once more. His hands traveled up and down my figure. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off him throwing it on the floor.
  He smirked down at me before kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot, his hands traveled down my stomach to the hem of my skirt. He skillfully pulled it off leaving me in my undergarments.
  Pisces found my sweet spot biting and sucking it causing me to moan as one of his hands rubbed me through my underwear.
  "Someone's excited." He chuckled "Do you want me love?" I nodded my head "Words sweetie use them."
  "Yes Pi!" I moaned as he kept rubbing me "Please!"
  He smirked pulling my underwear and bra off before shedding the rest off his clothes as well.
  He lined himself up to me and slowly slid in. I pulled on his hair as his full length went inside. Pisces started to thrust slowly as he squeezed my breasts kissing me.
  "God." He said kissing my neck "You are fucking beautiful."
  I felt my cheeks grow red and he started to go faster. I moaned his named scratching his back. He chuckled as he thrusted faster, our kisses growing sloppier.
  "Pi!" I moaned "I'm close!"
  "Me too baby!" He moaned thrusting harder. I came hard and he pulled out cumming on my stomach "I love you."
  "I love you too." I said kissing him "Was someone jealous?"
  "What please." He said biting my earlobe "I don't get jealous princess."