Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Bullied

Aquarius's pov

  I froze in fear as I was pushed against a locker. I couldn't move to afraid the teens in front of me would hit me again.
  I don't know why these three girls and two boys always tortured me. I did nothing to them to deserve their abuse every day at school.
  I didn't tell anyone about it. I hated being looked at as if I was weak. I clenched me fists and looked one of the girls in the face before I felt my cheek start to sting, she had hit me.
  I watched my book bag get thrown to the ground and my papers go everywhere.
  I closed my eyes tightly as they got ready to hit me once more. But nothing happened and the next second I'm being held in someone's arms.
  "Scorp." I said in shock opening my eyes, I looked at my boyfriend why was he at this high school? "W-what are you-"
  "Aqua." He said cutting me off "Are they the reason your crying?"
  I nodded my head and watched his red eyes turn to my five bullies. Everyone always thinks he's so scary which he can be but only if he's mad as hell but he's really nice and gentle. But nice and gentle where not on his mind now. He grabbed one of the boys by his shirt.
  "Listen to me and listen well," he growled "You hurt her again getting detention will be the best thing that will happen to you when I'm done with you got it."
  They nodded before running down the hall in fear. I hugged Scorpio again.
  "Scorpio?" I asked "Thank you so much but why are you here?"
  "I go here now love." He chuckled "I wanted to surprise you I guess I got here just in time too." He muttered kissing my forehead "They won't be messing with you anymore."
  "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about them bullying me." I said "I hate feeling weak you know this."
  "I know Aqua." He said "But you can't do everything on your own okay?" I nodded my head "Good now come on I need help finding my class."