Capricorn (f) x Scorpio (m) My New Pillow

Capricorn's pov

It was girls night out and we had so much fun! Gemini had taken us to this club that's for teens and the six of us girls had dance, played video, and won prizes it was so fun.
I had told my boyfriend Scorpio, who I lived with after my parents had passed away in a car crash, that I would be home late and not to wait up for me.
It was around 1am when I got home and I was exhausted. I saw Scorpio asleep on the bed and shrugged. I grabbed one of his old hoodies and some pajama shorts and headed into the bathroom to change.
  I walked over to the bed when I was dressed, climbed up, stood above him, and fell onto his chest into a deep sleep.
  I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs and pancakes and ran downstairs.
  "Morning Cap." Scorpio smiled over at me "Sleep well?"
  "Yup!" I smiled running over to him and kissing his cheek "You make a comfy pillow."
  "Haha good to know." He chuckled "Now hurry up and eat we have to meet the others in an hour for the movies."
  "Wait?" I asked "What time is it?"
  "11:08." Scorpio smirked "Guess you must of partied hard. You never have slept past 8 before."
  "Guess you're right." I said "Now let's eat!!"