Aquarius (f) x Capricorn (m) Taking Us In

Aquarius's pov

  I sighed as I listened to the sounds of screams fill the house. My parents were once again fighting over something stupid. I guess my father had seen my mother talking with another guy and accused of her of cheating.
  There was a faint knock on my door and my two little sisters walked in. I sighed both were crying and holding their blanket they shared. I got off my bed and pulled them both into my arms.
  "Aqua?" My youngest sister Libra asked "Are mommy and daddy going to break up?"
  "I don't know sweetie." I said picking her up "I don't know."
  "When will they stop yelling?" My other sister Pisces asked "I can't sleep."
  "And you two have school tomorrow." I said "Go pack your guys back pack with a pair of clothes and your toothbrushes okay."
  They both nodded and left the room. I grabbed my phone and called my boyfriend. It was almost midnight I was hoping he was up.
"Aqua." A raspy voice said on the other side of the phone "What's wrong you should be in bed asleep."
"My parents are fighting and it's bad." I said "Can my sisters and I come over tonight they have school and need sleep."
"Yeah." He said "I'll be at your house in ten."
  He then hung up and I started packing my bag. My sisters came back into my room and I put a jacket on each of their small bodies and headed downstairs with their hands in mine.
  I walked past my parents heading to the door when they stopped and looked at me.
  "Were are you going?" My mother asked "It's midnight."
  "To Cap's." I hissed "The girls need sleep and can't do that when you two are yelling at each other!"
  I didn't wait for a response before I walked my sisters out of the house and to the end of the drive way.
  Cap showed up a few minutes later and I placed my sisters in the back of his car before buckling them up and going in the passenger seat.
  "Thank you Cappy!" Libra said using the nickname she had given him "You're sweet!"
  He chuckled and started to drive. I sighed happily knowing the girls could get their rest. We got to his apartment and I laid the girls down in the spare bedroom before kissing them goodnight. I smiled seeing them both close their eyes and drifting off to sleep.
  "Thank you!" I said hugging Capricorn "This means a lot to me."
  "It's fine Aqua." He said kissing my head "The three of you are welcome here anytime now come on you need your sleep you have work tomorrow."
  I sighed and nodded following him into his room. I crawled under the covers and slowly fell asleep in his warm embrace.