Capricorn (f) x Scorpio (m) Worth It

Capricorn's pov

  You ever just wonder is it worth it? Is love worth all the pain it causes, the heart break?
  I asked myself theses questions when I saw my now ex boyfriend kissing my now ex girlfriend. I can't believe they would do something to me like this!
  I grabbed my phone and called my friend Aquarius. I waited a moment before she picked up.
  "Hey Cappy!" She said in a cheerful voice "What's up?"
  "Can I come over?" I cried "I need someone to talk to."
  "Umm I'm not home at the moment." Aqua said "But Scorpio is if you want to talk to him. I should be home in thirty dose that work?"
  "Yeah." I sniffed "I'll see you later."
  I knocked on her door five minutes later and her older brother Scorpio opened the door. Scorpio and Aqua had been my friends since second grade and before I hit with my ex I had a crush on Scorpio, I still might.
  "Cap Aqua's not here right-" He stopped when he saw my red puffy eyes "What's wrong?!"
  He led me inside and I told him everything that happened. The way I found them how they didn't care how I felt and my call with Aqua.
  "He's a loser Cap." Scorpio muttered pulling me into a hug "You don't deserve to have to date someone like him."
  I looked up at him and my eyes stared at his face then drifted to his lips. I slowly leaned in and our lips touch. The kiss felt like forever and question was answered, it was worth it.
  "Hey I'm home-" Aqua said opening the door "What the hell!"