Aquarius (f) x Pisces (m) Wattpad Started This

Aquarius's pov

I sighed having another horrible day at school. My bullies once again tormented me pushing and kicking me and leaving me on the ground in the hallway.
I walked inside the house happy I guess to not see my stepfather. He always abused me when my mother was out at work I was like the world's personal punching bag.
I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer for my black eye and head up to my room. I sat on my bed and opened up my favorite app Wattpad. Writing and reading stories always seemed to just calm me down.
I saw I had 26 notifications and looked to see some of my fans had voted on my most recent chapter of one of my books. I smiled knowing that someone out there was enjoying my book.
  There was a message on my comment board. I opened it seeing a message from a user named Pisces_18.
Pisces_18: Your story is really amazing! How did you come up with all the twists and characters?
Aqua_Girl: idk they just sorta pop into my head. I just think of something and if I like how it sounds I write it. :)
  I started writing a new chapter when the front door was slammed shut. I knew my stepdad was home. I looked back at my phone to see I had a message from Pisces_18 again.
Pisces_18: you seem cool hope we talk again later!
  I smiled down at the message and giggled when it said he started following me. I looked at his profile and looked at some of the stories he had written and was shocked to see he liked to same type of stories as me.
  "Aquarius!!" My stepdad yelled "Get your ass down here now and start making dinner!"
  Why the hell my mother married an asshole, I'll never know. I sighed and headed down stairs to start dinner.
  After a few weeks I became good online friends with Pisces_18. We chatted on Wattpad all the time about random stuff. Soon we ended up exchanging numbers so we could text more and call. It had been three months since be became friends.
  "Yeah!" I giggled as he said something gunning "I think-"
  "Aquarius!" My stepdad cut me off from downstairs "Get me another beer and hurry!"
  "Aqua?" Pisces asked his voice full of concern "Who was that?"
  "My asshole of a stepdad." I sighed "I'll call you back later if I get the chance."
It had been almost a year now since I became friends with Pisces. We never met face to face yet because of us living on opposite sides of the country.
Life had been getting worse. My bullies littered me with cuts and bruises at school and my stepdad did it to me at home. The worst part was losing my mother in a car crash four months ago. I had know one to save me now.
I started to cut again. I just didn't care anymore about life. My stories on Wattpad were being effected by my mood taking a dark turn in each story.
Pisces seemed to notice this and would always text me asking if I was okay. I would always just say I was fine, but deep down I knew he wasn't buying it.
"Were the hell is she?!" A voice yelled ringing through the house, it wasn't my stepdad's "Answer me!"
I ran down stairs in shock to see Pisces there. How did he know were I lived? Then I remember we had told each other our addresses so we could send our Christmas gifts a few months back.
Pisces saw me and his face grew worried. I looked down at my black, purple, red, and yellow bruises. He pushed passed my stepdad and pulled me into his arms
"Go pack your stuff." He muttered, I was about to object when he cut me off "You are and eighteen year old girl you don't have to stay with him anymore. You are coming home with me."
I looked at him in shock. He wanted me to live with him. I nodded my head and ran up stairs packing my bags as fast as I could before heading back down to Pisces.
"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand "You should be happy I'm not calling the cops on your ass for hurting her!" He hissed at my stepdad before pulling me out of the house.
"Are you sure..?" I muttered "That you want me to go with you?"
"Positive." He said "I'm not going to allow the girl I love get hurt anymore!"
"L-Love?" I asked in utter shock "You love me?"
He nodded his head before placing a kiss on my lips. For the first time in a while I smiled an actual smile. I never would of been saved if I hadn't met Pisces on Wattpad.