Scorpio (f) x Cancer (f) Just Say It

Scorpio's pov

  I smirked at my best friend Aquarius as I watch her finally go up to her crush Pisces and ask him out on a date. By the way she jumped up and down and hugged him, I guess he said yes.
She ran over to me a minute later and hugged me happily, in excitement.
"He said yes!" She smiled "Now you have to go ask your crush."
"But Aqua." I muttered "What if she says no?"
"Scorpio a deal is a deal." Aqua muttered "Now don't be a baby and go ask her out."
I rolled my eyes at her before she ran back to Pisces and I headed out to look for Cancer.
I saw her hanging out with her close friend Libra, they where laughing about something when I walked over to them.
"Hey Cancer?" I asked "Can I ask you something?"
"Sure Scorpio!" She smiled brightly "What is it?"
"I was..." I muttered "I was.."
What the hell! I have never gotten this tongue tied before. Why can't I just say I like her.
"You where?" Cancer asked
"Just tell her already!" A voice yelled I turned to see Aquarius staring at me.
"Will you go on a date with me Cancer?" I asked finally "I really like you."
"Yes!" She smiled kissing my cheek "I would love too."
"Finally!" Libra and Aqua said smirking at the two of us.