Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Fighting the Ones You Love Part 2

Aquarius's pov

  "I thought you were dead!" I cried still pointing my gun up at him "why the hell didn't you come back!"
  "Aqua!" Libra said through my ear piece "What's going on. I got all the cameras back on but the section you're in. Oh my god is that Aries and and the others!"
"Tell me why there are only five of them!" Pisces said in the ear piece I was happy to hear her voice knowing she was safe "and why thy attack us. I'm with the others."
"Get off me!" I yelled knowing the girls could hear me "Scorpio why are you and the others doing this?"
  "Who the hell are you?" He hissed "and how the fuck do you know my name?"
  "It's me." I muttered "Aquarius.."
"A-Aqua?" He said in shock "You can't be her she died along with her friends! So I'll ask once more who the fuck are you?"
"You don't believe me?" I cried "After being friends for over 10 years! I've know you silence I was six! You toke care of me when I was sick that one time in eight grade, I told you all my secrets, hell I even let you read my song book! One of the most important things to me!"
  "It's really you!" He said getting off me and pulling me up into a hug "I though I lost you! The guys though we lost you girls!" 
  Before I could say anything he smashed his lips to mine. God I had missed him.
  "Guys." Scorpio said into his ear piece "It's the girls it's really them."
  I smiled knowing my friends where okay. I grabbed Scorpio's hand and we ran off to find the others.