Gemini (f) x Aries (m) Lonely Without You

Gemini's pov

I haven't been myself lately.. not after the fight and the breakup. I start to go out more and drink tell I passed out. But I never could forget his face. I hated that and I hated how much I missed him.
I felt like know one in the world cared. That if I vanished know one would notice as if I were nothing.
It's my fault anyways. You kept showing home late telling me it was work. But I had trust issues and started asking questions that you refused to answer. I ended up grabbing my things and leaving that night and I hate myself every day for it.
  I took another shot hoping to clear my head. Everything became fuzzy and I felt like I was going to fall. My eyes shot open when I felt arms around me. I looked to Aries holding me.
  "Gemini!" He said hugging me close "I was so worried."
  "I'm s-sorry." I cried "I'm sorry for over reacting-ing I'm so sorry."
  "It's alright." He muttered holding me close "The reason I was late was because I was saving up for something."
  I watched as he pulled a black box from his pocket and laid me against the wall before getting on one knee.
  "Gem?" He asked "Will you marry me?"
  I didn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded my head still in shock. He chuckled pulling me into a kiss.
  "Love you Gem."
  "L-wove yowu too." I slurred kissing him again. I was happy not to be feeling a lone anymore.