Cancer (f) x Aries (m) Only In My Mind Right?

Cancer's pov

  I was driving in the rain, it was pouring. I could hardly see the road I was about to turn when
  "STOP!" A male voice filled my head. I stepped on the breaks and watched as a truck zoomed pasted the stop sign forgetting to stop.
  I looked around seeing know one next to my car or close by to have yelled stop. My mind must be messing with me. I sighed and started heading back home again.
A few weeks later I was running late to school and I couldn't drive cause my car was in the shop. I was running through town and about to take a short cut through an alley.
"Cancer." The male voice said "Don't go down that way."
I looked around again and saw no one around me once more. I think I'm going insane. I ended up finding out the next day a girl had been murdered five minutes after I decided not to go down that way.
I was curled up in a ball. Who the hell was I going to tell that I kept hearing some voice in my head and it was protecting me. I'd be in the asylum by morning.
"Who are you?" I asked wondering if the voice would speak "And why can't I see you?"
There was no response. I sighed and decided to head to bed. My mom woke me up around ten pm asking if I could go down town to pick up some medicine for my little sister Gemini. I nodded my head and headed out.
I walked pass the alleyway the girl was killed in. Police tap surrounded it and I could see investigators still looking for clues.
I sighed and kept walking. I was a block away from the drug store when a hand cover my mouth and another went around my waist. The smell of alcohol filled my nose.
I looked up in fright to see some creepy guy smirking at me. Before he could do anything a fist collided to his face. I watched as he feel down knocked out.
"That was a close one." A voice said, that voice! "You okay?"
"You!" I said turning around fast to see a boy around my age behind me "You're that voice that's been in my head. Who or what are you?!"
"Aries." He smirked "Your guardian angel."
"A-angel?" I stuttered "How?!"
"Everyone has one." He laughed "I'm just glad you're okay."
"Thank you!" I cried running into his arms "You saved my life."
"You're welcome Cancer." Aries said hugging me close "I'll never let you get hurt. I promise."