Gemini (f) x Aries (m) Nature Walk

Gemini's pov

It was spring break and so all twelve of us Zodiacs decided to go to the mountains for the week. I was disappointed when I found out there was no cell service and we were sleeping in tents.
  Girls tents
Libra X Pisces
Aquarius X Capricorn
Virgo X Me

  Boys tents
Cancer X Leo
Scorpio X Sagittarius
Aries X Taurus

We got are camp set up and Aquarius suggested a nature walk. We all agreed saying it sounded fun. We all grabbed a partner in case we ended up splitting up. 
  Virgo paired with Taurus, Cancer was with Pisces, Sagittarius was paired with Capricorn, Libra was with Leo, Aquarius with Scorpio, and I was with my crush Aries.
  The walk was pretty fun. We all laughed when Taurus challenged Leo to a race and lost since Leo was hyper on sweets. The boys helped us over a fallen tree that had fallen in the middle of the path. We had found a field of flowers and sat down for a while to eat lunch. Virgo and I made flower crowns and got Aries and Taurus to wear them. Then we watched Aquarius and Scorpio climb a huge tree.
  I never really climbed trees that much but I felt like trying it for some reason. So I grabbed one of the branches and started to climb, I was about fifteen to twenty feet up when I lost my footing and fell. I guess I'll be getting a broken bone or two.
  I closed my eyes ready to hit the hard ground when I felt a pair of arms catch me. I opened my eyes to see Aries holding me with concern in his eyes.
  He put me down and pulled me into his arms kissing me, which caused everyone to gasp.
  "I'm just happy your okay." He muttered in my ear "And I've been meaning to do that for a while."
  "Took you long enough." Scorpio said as he helped Aqua down and held his girlfriend in his arms "Let's head back to camp."
  We all nodded and I smiled as Aries held my hand as we walked back. I never thought a nature walk could make me so happy.