Cancer (f) x Taurus (m) Dancing Under The Moon

Cancer's pov

  I hate that Gemini dragged up to this stupid dance. The only people out of the six of us girls that look happy where Gemini and Virgo. Aquarius, Capricorn, Libra, and not as happy.
We were dragged to this dance because it's the only time the girl school and the boy school across town get to meet each other and hang out.
I watched as Gemini and Virgo dragged poor Libra onto the dance floor. I saw Aquarius and Capricorn talking too each other as two boys approached them. One had black hair and red eyes and the other had blond hair and blue eyes.
They talked to the girls for a few minutes and led them to the dance floor. Those guys must be good with words to get the two most antisocial girls to dance with them. It made me smile a little.
  I turned and started to head to the snack bar when I saw a boy with brown hair and dark eyes approaching me. I tucked a strand of my red hair behind me ear as he stopped in front of me.
  "Hey." He smiled "I'm Taurus and I notice how you looked lonely do you mind if I keep you company. My friends ditched me to go dance with some girls." He pointed at the boys Cap and Aqua were dancing with.
  "Those are actually may friends their dancing with." I chuckled "I'm Cancer by the way. It's nice to meet you."
  "It's kind of hot in here." Taurus said "Do you wanna go outside?"
  "Sure." I said and took his hand he extended to me.
  We walked outside and I smiled at the sight of the stars and full moon. It was so pretty. I loved to just go outside at night and look at the stars and moon.
  "Wanna dance?" He asked, I nodded my head.
  You could still here the music from the gym and he wrapped he arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I smiled up at him thinking about how glad I was my two friends dragged me to this dance. I don't think I'll ever forget the dance I shared with Taurus under the full moon.