Capricorn (f) x Cancer (m) Take Me Instead

Capricorn's pov

Today was my 2nd anniversary with my boyfriend Cancer. The two of us had just left the restaurant Cancer had taken me too. It had been a lovely meal.
I grabbed Cancer's hand and pulled him to the park. Usually at this time the lights in the fountain were on and I wanted to see them. I smiled watching the lights till someone cleared their throat behind us. We turned to see a man holding a knife slowly walking towards us.
  "Give me all your money." He smirked "And no one gets hurt."
  "Baka!" I yelled moving in front of Cancer "You're not getting any money and you are certainly not hurting anyone."
  "Move it little lady." He chuckled "Before things get messy."
  I felt Cancer behind me grab his gun. Perks of dating a detective he always has his gun and badge.
  "Put the knife down." Cancer said walking in front of me holding his gun and badge "Or I'll shoot."
  The man froze seeing the gun and dropped his knife before kneeling on the ground. I watched Cancer handcuff the man, before he called his station telling them to come pick this guy up.
  The two of us waited till Cancer's coworkers Leo and Aries came and took the guy away. Cancer then turned to me concern and anger in his eyes.
  "What you did was stupid." He said putting his hands on my shoulders "What if that guy had charged at you before I could reach my gun?"
  "I stood in front of you." I smiled "So he wouldn't see you pull out your gun. He might of ran off or towards us before you could shoot."
  "Okay.." He sighed kissing my head "Just don't do that again."
  I nodded my head before kissing his lips and looking back at the fountain. I hope you know Cancer, I thought, I'm always here to protect you too.