23 - Narissa ♡♡

" You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses"
- Ziggy

"So how did you guys get cursed by Narissa?" May asked.

"What is it with your questions? Obviously she did what she did to everyone", Alyssa hissed.

"Which is read them out of a book but based off what they said; Narissa still controls their freedom", May wittily said.

Wow. May completely analysed a situation before Alyssa did. Nice! My baby all grown up.

"Why yes", the twins said. "Narissa might be possessed by a book but she is pretty evil all on her own", They added.

"So it's a case of the devil possessing his sidekick. It makes no difference", Alyssa sighed.

"Yes. She read us out and then join us. By making my sister a shadow to my light", the sister in white said.

I had no idea that they could talk without each other.

"Shadow to a light? Explain", Killua asked.

Clearly they are not his favourite people in the world after the stunt they pull on him.

"She made us.... I dont know similar to something conjoined twins", the one in black said.

"My name is Weiß and my sister's Schwarz. It means white and black in German. It's a reference to light and dark which are our abilities.The ability to control darkness is Schwarz and mine is light", Weiß said.

"So she put us together as one. So we can't walk without each other because she needs a shadow and I need a body", Schwarz added.

Oh this Narissa is the leading lady of evil. Without the book she is pretty good on her own.

"Why?" Killua whispered but loud enough for them to hear.

"You know you ask questions a lot?" They said simultaneously bringing creepy back.

"It's just a habit. I never trust children of the night", He hissed.

Killua is pretty much informed about supernaturals. I didn't know they're more children of the night other than vampires and witches.

"What's a child of the night", Hime whispered.
"The undead supernaturals. You know the ones that are living by magic like vampires. They don't have heartbeats but are living", May confidently replied.

"Yes, we are white boy", They shot back.

Killua laughed.
"Salty", He added.

"That is how it feels to be judged by one's appearance", they replied referencing to his previous statement.

"Plus you were right not to trust us. Narissa choose us to be her body guards, the betrayal was inevitable", They said as they separated the light from the dark and disappeared into the shadows.

"No no no. What is this place?" May yelled as she tried holding the fading shadows.

"Cowards! Why don't you come out and let me rip you in two", Alyssa spat.