10 - Wide Awake

Vampire Alyssa.
Still vote for the next description.
Hey I have a new book Who's that ginger? . It's teen fiction.
------------------------------
Day 4 of Thalie's madness.
"Ahh Thalie do you know mirrors exist because I am sure you haven't seen yourself lately", May cried.
"I don't believe in such vanity. I woke up like this ", I replied trying to force a smile.
"No one was arguing about that;but baby you need to wake up. Today is the play", she said shaking me.
"I will play the part", I shrugged.
"That's all you have been doing. Just playing the part, don't let Killua get the best of you. Talking about Killua he has been worried sick I am beginning to think he kissed you because he wanted to and lied about it being a play because he was scared of rejection ", she deduced.

Wow since when did I become the crazy one and May the smart one. It feels like I just stepped into a wormhole.

"Where did you get such an idea? " I asked.
"Well it started when you became 'Mrs. Blame it on the world' I had to step in an become the responsible one", she replied.

Now that's a statement I never imagined her saying. The responsible one or please who is she kidding.

"Really you? " I asked.
"Yeah me and it's tiring. Every day I stay up doing our assignments because suddenly you don't believe in homework ", she shot back.

Wow this is bad. May doing assignments she must really hate me now. I am killing her.

"I....
"Don't bother trying to defend yourself, I also have been missing lunch because cooked food is an abomination to you. I don't know where you have been getting this lame ideas from but could you at least brush your teeth tomorrow or this night because I don't want to go to drastic measures to bring you back to life or revive you whatever it's called. I don't even have time to go snack shopping because I have to read a goddamn dictionary", she exhaled.
"Then don't ", I said.

I don't understand why she is still doing this for me. If it's such a burden then stop.

"I mean....
"I know what you mean. I don't do this things for you; I do it for me. It kills me to see you cut yourself short. I really miss the old Thalie ", she stated.

"This is the new me deal with it. I don't get why you are so persistent ", I yelled.
"Because you would do the same for me ", she replied.

I love May and I see why now. I can't even deal with me yet she is keeping up regardless what I say. She is always going to be by my side.

"May you're right. May", I yelled.
Wow that girl is fast. I have a drama to perfect. I also have people to apologise to including Killua. I have been an ass lately. But really I don't believe in homework. I was going crazy.

-Drama -

"Thalie you were so great in the play", Hime said.
"Well thanks, but that's not why I called all of you", I smiled.
"Don't care. Here are my best pictures of the play ", May says as she hands I and Killua pictures of us kissing.
"Best scene", Bryn squealed.
"Why am I here? " Alyssa asked.

So true why is she here I have absolutely no reason to apologise to her. She was a douche yesterday, a douche today and forever a douche. Simply put.

"Well to those that care and those I care about ", I said winking at May who started winking at Killua.
"I want to apologise for how I have been acting I was lost", I added.
"Good to have you back ", May said as she hugged me tightly. "I was scared you were never coming back ", May added.
She really missed me.
Killua stood up whispered some words and pecked me on my forehead which led to his intense blush causing me to giggle. At least I am not the red one now. Bryn hugged me and so did Hime. Then Alyssa started.

"No one cared. It's not like you are King Reed or something special ", she said. "I am Alyssa Sofié Reed. Daughter of King Reed and heiress to the throne ", she boasted.
"Oh you and your stupid titles can suck it ", I whispered.
"How dare you " , she yelled as she threw herself at me.
Pushing me into the wall. I could feel my bones cry. I pushed her back as she slashed my arm with her claws. Owie I have never felt anymore pain. As she ran towards me I lept right so she knocked herself into the wall. I took the opportunity and pulled her by her hair as scratched her face. She will heal. As she pushed me into a locker I found a pocket knife. I took it out and slashed her wrist then she ran into my knife. She ran into it 10 times before she fell waiting for her body to heal. On the she hit my ankle and I stumbled. As I slowly crawled I felt I light slice from a claw. She missed? A vampire never misses twice. I turn and kicked her face. She was mad. Lucky for me Mr. Dickers came in.
"Lady's lets wrapped this up. What happened? " he growled.
"Thalie insulted King Reed ", Alyssa yelled.
"What?" I asked.
"Oh I would be taking both of you to the council ", he said. "Lady you are in big trouble ", he added.
Not so lucky am I. As I walked into a car in handcuffs like a real criminal I saw Killua say 'I'll look for something ' and May mouth 'We will get you out of this '. Twice in a day the future of me rests in the hand of May. I gulped. I am surely dead.

Once at the council only I and Alyssa were allowed in. I always imagined that the day I come before the King I would look more appealing.

"Are you Thalie?" He asked.
So good looking but Killua is definitely cuter☆☆.

"Miss Boa; please answer the King immediately ", a voice said.
"Oh Miss Boa; It would be a shame To kill the Mistress Of Witches daughter but you have a sister so no harm done ",He Said.

"Uhm", I gulped.
"Do have any words before judgement ", he said.
"Yeah I am sorry your greatness but I didn't know that disagreeing with your daughter was the same as disrespecting you, your mighty", I pleaded. If I wanna live to see tomorrow I would have to kiss his butt out of this.
"There is a mistake. Alyssa isn't my daughter she is the daughter of my counsellor", he deduced as he pointed to the man.

"Oh you don't say", I smirked.
I think I have just found my way out of this. Alyssa is truly a door of opportunities.

----------------------------------
Dundundun
A/N
Hey guys. Comment I really love reading what you guys have to say about the characters. By the end of the book I will do a Q & A section of the book. Where I bring the characters alive to answer your questions.
The Drill

Vote

Comment

Tweet about it ( wattys )

Read what is a werewolf?
By @nimechi

Love you ♡