21 - The Ghost Whisperer

"Are we there yet? " May winced
"Talk about comfort, this car is better than that junk Reed gave us. I love your brother Icy", Hime cried.
"No doubt, but do add honorific when referring to our King", Alyssa hissed.
"Your King", I corrected.

I have never accepted that blood sucking canivore as my king and I am not about to. Sadly, my mom,  mistress of witches was my leader. I have to bring her back to her senses. Her and the rest of them.

"I don't like this place", Brit whispered.

Britney has become a lot more quiet than she used to be. She acts much more timid.

"Yea, so dark", May shrugged.
"True, why is it so dark? I am pretty sure the sun gets to everywhere at a particular time. So what's with the moody clouds?" Alyssa snap.
"Witchcraft", Killua called out.
.
.
.
.
"Okay.  Lie, please explain ", May turned to me.
I sighed because I know this is going to change the mood of the car. Ahhh.

"Well, you see there are two kinds of magic. The earth and the dark. I practice earth, thus I am earth witch and that's why the elements of nature are attracted to me and also why my spell doesn't have to rhyme when it deals with one of those", I paused because here comes the scary part.
"But so is the same for dark magic users. It attracts pure darkness and that's what happened here", I shrugged.

May turned pale, almost like she had seen a ghost.

"So we are in a dark witch's cove", Brit panicked.
"Great to know you have articulate understanding of situations, Captain Obvious", Alyssa rudely snapped.
"If it makes you feel better something is off with the magic ", I tried bringing hope.
"Feel better or feel safer . Those are two different words , please specify what is off", Antsy Alyssa scowled.

"Yes, it's almost like the magic user has departed", Killua tried to reassure them.

But their fears were clearly larger than their egos. So they were whimpering and groaning like fools. Why do I keep up with this?

"Wait what do you mean by almost or departed? You don't depart you die and there is no almost there. The dead is dead or am I missing something? Lie,  translate please", May yelled officially joining the antsy party.

Killua chuckled.

"Dark magic users don't die. Their flesh wears out and all but they still don't die", I said. "Dark magic users depart by deciding if they want to leave the world but because of the magic they practice their souls are forever tied to this world ", I chuckled at her cluelessness.

"Sorry, not everyone can be a witch expert like the both of you. No need to mock", she hissed giving the May attitude.

Oh please. Why is she so dramatic. It's just a joke. Ahhh.

"So we either face a scary witch or a ghost moving around", Hime said.
"You know not all magic users are females right? "

Killua giggled.

"So you are telling me it could be a male?" Alyssa hissed.

"Not telling you it could be I am telling you its a male"

"How do you know?" Alyssa shrugged.

"I am just introducing myself and I am sure I am male"

"Oh, nice to meet you then. Hold up who are you? "Alyssa yelled.

(Giggles)

"Alyssa, Alyssa ", I yelled.
"What?" She hissed.
"Who are you talking to?" Hime stared.
"The ..... The. ....... The. Who was talking to?" Alyssa shrieked.