16 - The brawl is in the family

Yes new book cover. Thanks to @daqbabes or @daqbabes3. Go follow her she is pretty awesome.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I can't believe we are going back. It's finally a chance to get rid of Alyssa and you are passing it up", May grumbled.
"Really they could be dead? Have you no mercy!" I replied.
"Even better we can get rid of her entirely", she hissed.
"It's so annoying that anything is a dead end ", Killua complained
"It sucks", I cried.
"Less flirting more walking", May snapped. "We are basically walking into death", she added.
"Curses, May you are so right. I don't know why I didn't think of it before; if we dress like humans they won't know we aren't", I smiled.
"Yeah. Exactly what I was saying. Lie, you have got to start listening to me", she rolled her eyes sacarstically.
"What?" I shrugged.

"Thalie will come save us. Thalie will come save us. Thalie. ..
"Shut up ", Alyssa and Shay snapped.
"Your friends are long gone in case you hadn't guess it", Shay snarled.
"Argh for a human you've got a lot of sass in you", Britney shot back.
"Well, witches did learn from the best which is the humans", she cackled.
"I am bad person for hoping she would die", Alyssa shot back.
"No, you're a bad person for a lot of other reason", Hime deduced.
"Qu-est-ce qui se passe?" The same man said.
"Elles ont les amis ", Shay replied.

"Hime what did they say? " Alyssa asked.
"Emm he asked what's happening. She said something about friends", she replied.

As soon as she replied, The man got up and slap Shay several.
"Sor maintenant, Trouvons-nous ", he cried.

"Am I the only one enjoying this or what? She begged for it ", Alyssa laughed.
"No he said they should find our friends ", Hime replied.
"Ahh. Thalie please come save us", Britney cried.

" I don't show up for a few minutes and your already crying ", I mocked.
"Oh no need to find us. We are here", May said to Shay.
"After her. Aprés lui ", Shay snarled.
"Thalie, now is a great time to use some magic ", Alyssa growled.

"Okay. Bring to me what was and is now lost; the point before it was all dust", I spelled.

Whoosh. A cascade of water came rushing down.

"Thalie, water really. You're going to kill us all. Especially Hime ", Alyssa yelled.

Ahh she gets on my nerves. She is a pain.

"Thalie, the humans can swim and they are coming towards us", May shouted.

"The heart that beats and beats for all is bound to rust. Assiackbin", I spelled.
"Now you freeze us", Hime snapped.
"Not us just them", Alyssa said. "Thalie you should have done this since", she shot back.
"Your welcome. It freezes any human", I replied.
"What did you do to them ", Shay yelled. "You witch ! Diable! " She exclaimed.
"Look who isn't human or has magic blood in those veins ", Britney smirked. " Or should I say 'Ne pas mundane ' ", she laughed.
"No , she can help us get out of here ", Killua said.
"Yeah and fast, because my spell isn't permanent ", I smiled.
"Of course it isn't. This what happens when you place your life in Thalie's hand", Britney and Hime said.
"Well it would have been easier, if there were two witches doing the spell ", May said throwing Britney daggers.

"So you missy, are going to help us out ", I smiled.
"Jamais, Jamais. Je te n'aiderai pas", Shay spat.
"No french ", Alyssa shot back as she punched her severally then ripped her waist.
" With an injury that deep, you won't last up to 30 minutes. So be fast", Alyssa sneered.
"Talk about gut ripping experience. Get it", May laughed.
"The only way is a bit far. Ouch. It's not possible I won't make it ", Shay replied.
Alyssa slashed deeper into her skin.
"Now you have ten", she added.
"This is why Alyssa is on this team. We need someone with life threatening solution", Britney said to May.
"There is a shortcut ", Shay replied.