17 - Euritea

Hey hey. Hope I didn't waste time in updating.
Love you #ONUAT
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
------------------------------------------------------

NARISSA'S POV
"It's getting boring. What do you think? " I asked.
"I think you are playing games with me. If it were me I would have released myself by now", it snapped.
"And if it were me I won't even be in a book at all", I shot back.
"Who do think I am that you can say such words to me?" It hissed.
"You are a warlock locked in a book who is powerless and weak and needs me to help him or maybe you are just a nobody ", I replied.
"You have only unlocked 3 sections. Why won't you open all 12", It suggested.
"Unlike you I don't like Chaos and some people deserve to be in prisons like you", I snapped.
"The humans did this to me. They must pay with -Blood and Fire-", it cackled.
"That's your fault for being a hindmost. The Devil catches you", I laughed.
"I command you to release me at once", it sneered.
"Ahhhhhh", I yelped. "Hahaha", I broke into laughter.
"I command. . ....
" Shhh I thought I told you that you were powerless ", I laughed.
"Please. Please. Please .Please", it pleaded.
"Look who is crying. Don't worry, I will unlock the fourth section", I replied. "It's been ages since I have seen Euritea", I laughed.
"Not her. Not her. She is crazy and drinks like a Lord ", it complained.
"Can't blame her for living life to the fullest", I smiled.
" Whatever", it hissed as I threw on the floor and started my unlocking process.

That's is gently done with precautions. I started moving my fingers and spelling out words. I placed my hand on the centre of the book and tap the side with my thumb. I opened the book which was beaming. I opened a page.

"Once upon a time. There lived a vampire who love to steal.................... .................................. She love to party and drink.............................................
She acted like a cat so it earned her a nickname The night cat'. She has no lady ways when she stole. But dots her 'i's and crosses her 't's in the day...............
............................. She stole from the wrong person and found herself a threat to humans...........................
........................................................................................ If you most know her crimes where always purrfect. The art of stealing depends on patience and strategy; Non of which Euritea practices. She steals it straight from you. How ? She is an illusionist......................................................................................................................... The day the humans discovered her lair. She was eliminated. The end.

"Why her? She makes me stomach hurt", the book grumbled.
"I believe that's from the weight of your ego. Besides Euritea knows how to stir up trouble", I replied.
"I think this is ridiculous ", it hissed.
"Surprise. But your opinion stop being relevant a century ago. If not you wouldn't be here ", I snapped.
"Sorry to break this up. But life is a party so I have to rock the world; thanks though", Euritea smiled.
"That's your idea. The party animal. Crazy though because it is gonna be a one man party", it sneered.
"I beg to differ. Euritea always knows where her people are", I replied.

THALIE'S POV
This boundary or road is such a blow. It is overrated. I mean I can see through this tricks. It is like a elementary school Alyssa, so lame. If they are going to tempt me I hope they use Killua. I need a break at least. I can perceive an awful stench of dark magic.
"Lie is that you. Help", May said.
"Easy. Way too easy", I replied.
"Lie, I am falling", she cried.
"Prove it is you?", I shrugged.
"I know that not your real hair colour", she said.
"Everyone knows that", I hissed.
"You faced the mirror challenge... ah. .
"May", I screamed as a jumped after her.
I caught. I think. Where is she. Why am I flying? No I am no just falling and ouch. Ooh there rope, it is choking me. I must have failed. Sweet spells .
"Sorry ", I bellowed. I hope they hear me.

Once Upon A TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara