2 - That ice in my heart

"Mom that's an actually Icicle", I asked.

" Sweetie it's what I see I can say and that is clearly an icicle", she replied.

"You know what; I have to get to school", I said.

" This early",she questioned. "Wow there must really be something wrong", she confirmed.

"How nice of you to rejoice that I am ready for school", I sacarstically said.

"You are determined; but you're not ready", she laughed.

" What do you mean", I asked.

"Look at you; I am sure you were performing Becky G shower in the bathroom", she smiled.

"Oh she has a good point my performance can't wait", I mumbled. " If I rush to school to meet Alyssa..... Wait why would I rush to see that horrible vampire", I said under my breath.

" Honey what was that you just mumbled", she asked.

" Oh nothing; now that I think of it I won't be rushing to school", I confirmed.

"Why is that so", she asked throwing the look of I know the answer but let me ask.

"No particular reason", I smiled in a sly manner.

" Oh well I'll pretend it has nothing to do with Alyssa", she said rolling her eyes.

"Noo you got it wrong", I denied.

"Okay if you say so; because I thought you were rushing to ask her for explanations", she said. " But I guess I was wrong", she added winking at me.

"Mom, Alyssa is a witch....

" No you are a witch; she is a vampire", she interjected.

"She has a point", I whispered.

" What did you say?"

"Oh nothing", I said. " Bye",I said running off.

If she heard me she would have boasted about being right. This are the reasons why I am happy not to be a vampire. If she were a vampire she would have heard. But she saw through my traps; though she is no vampire I feel she has a speciality of reading minds. But I have got to be smart about this. I have also got to finish my performance.
(Dancing in the mirror; singing in the shower. What I did........la la la la)

*****************

"Mom, great meal", I complimented.

"Okay you have kept me in the dark for to long what do you want me to do", she said with so much inquisition.

"Nothing", I love when she's in the dark

"Okay, so I am guessing I have nothing to approve", she added.

" Mom , please can I take Hirsch to school", I pleaded constantly blinking to get the approval.

"No way, you will not take that .. cre-re-tu-re-re to school", she stuttered while trying to get back her breath.

" I am sorry I even asked", I apologised.

"You can go to school now, bye Sweetie", she said softly.

"Sure", I said dimly.

Oh please who did she think she was talking to. I definitely asked the wrong question. This is because I am taking Hirsch for better or worse.

"Hirsch c'mon lets go", I whispered as I struggled to get him out without her hearing. Once again the perks of being a witch and not a vampire.