14.2 - The Tenken

The last chapter was just.... I have no words to describe it. So this is the real chapter which is entirely connected to the previous. So grab your popcorn and drink because this is going to be a witchy ride. I hope you like it.
--------------------------------------------------

"Two paper air planes flying, flying, flying. And I remember thinking are we out of the woods? Are we out of the woods? Are we in the clear ?Are we in the clear?"- Taylor Swift .

Thalie's POV
Ow my body aches. I can't even tell where it's coming from. I better stretch.
(Chang -chang -chang)
"Omg why am I in chains", I yelled.
"Tsk" Alyssa hissed.
"We are all in chains and bondage except Killua ",Britney said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Maybe they don't put males and females. Think about it no prison is Co - ed ", she replied.
"What prison? Nooo. I have been a good girl all my life ", I whined.
"Hey Lie, stop complaining take a look at us. You and Britney are the only ones not held like dogs", Hime deduced.

As I scanned the room. Alyssa had been blindfolded and her mouth covered. Hime was bound with rubber gloves. May had her face masked and fingers chained. Only I and Britney had just wrist and ankle chained. What is this place?

"The witches of Asclec really took their time to study us before they chained us", I said.
"The test results for both of us probably came as negative", Britney said.
"Great we are at advantage they believe we are human", I said. "Now a little trick. I hide my magic so I call for it ; not for loss to tragic but I am in heat", I spelled.

Finally, I don't feel so weak. Britney spelled too.
"Great now release us", Alyssa muffled.
"For they are in chains I cast to break and leave them in plains", I spelled.
" Finally, I was beginning to see my life flash before my eyes ", May cried.
"Now we get the f-ck out of here", Britney cussed.
"No , we need them and Killua too", I mumbled at the end.
"I know Thallua first", she smiled.
"Let's go ", May said as she pushed the gates.

"Go left... No right ...... I think it's straight. ...
"No we are lost", Alyssa snapped at May.
"No its a spell. They caught us a long time ago", I murmured.
"At least you have sealed your magic?" May whispered.

I nodded.

"It looks like we have a genius", a voice cackled.
"What can we expect of a human. It's all they have plus the excessive use of hair dye", another sneered.

Before I knew it, the spell wore off and there were witches everywhere. I have never seen this amount of witches in a place . Some were on the floor other wall or roof. Most sitting on a broomstick. I was scared to death. If we picked a fight it won't be at our advantage.

"Bring out the last intruder", the first voice bellowed.
"Yes ma. He just came out of the bath", the guards replied.

Bath what? You mean Killua was in a freaking sauna while I was rotting in jail.

"Yes", he snapped as they pushed him. "I don't like been pushed ", he added.
"Sorry for the inconvenience ", the same voice apologised.
"Tsk", he hissed.

I thought they would be ticked off by the display of arrogance to my surprise they were fascinated.

"Thalie look at it. Notice anything odd?" Alyssa asked.
"Hmm Killua is been treated nicely? " I replied with a puzzled look.
"No idiot, there are no males here", she shot back.

I looked around and yep she was right as usual. Not a single male figure could be found.
"So I am guessing males are forbidden and Killua just signed his death warrant ", Hime deduced.
"Or there are no males and they believe men are godsend; so they praise them", May added.
"Either ways. No one here has seen a male. So it's fascinating ", I replied.
"I just want to; is the question of how they are born not at the back of anyone's mind? " Alyssa asked.
"Obviously by magic", I and Britney said.
"I didn't. ...
"Stop the chatting and let's survive ", Hime hissed.
"How do we get out?" I asked.
"That's the answer ", Alyssa motioned to Killua. "Either they loathe him or love him ", she added.
"Well it's a chance I am willing to take ", Britney said.
"Hey witches mind if I borrow that pack of ice ?" Britney snapped to the guards.