14 - Road trip

Awesome picture of May. I killed two birds with one stone. I gave you both Werewolf May and normal May.
---------------------------
Thalie's POV
We have been on the road for hours. Everywhere looks deserted , I didn't think places like this existed. I wonder how Killua understands that map. This places is like some sort of Amazon jungle, all I see are plains , ponds and everything imagined to be in a forest. It's like a freaking Serengeti.

"I am tired of driving.  Please can someone take over", Killua pleaded.
No response

"Seriously can't anyone drive?" He asked.
"I never needed to ,"I replied. "I fly." I added.

"Me too." Britney and Hime said.

"May? Alyssa? " he asked.

"I use flying cars. This is so 2000 and late. Look at it , no boom boom pow." Alyssa deduced.
(Get it. The song boom boom pow Fergie said you so 2000 and late)

"So funny. I walk almost everywhere." May replied.
"That explains the chicken hips." Alyssa whisper - shouted.

"Ooo!" Britney whistled.

"Excuse me," May snapped.

"You heard me, ruler,"Alyssa growled.

"It's about to go down ,"Britney said.
"Shoot just got personal."She added.

"Oo so what are you going to call those ham thighs of yours?" May shot back with a grin.

I chuckled along with Britney and Hime.

"Did you just call me fat?" Alyssa yelled.
"No. You just concluded that because you know what you are ," May snarled.

"Ooo." Britney whistled again.

"Yo fool!" Alyssa growled as she lunged at May.

If someone didn't do anything this was going to end badly. I mean they fight all the time but it has never gotten physical. I mean a vampire against a werewolf. Match of the season. El classico but May wouldn't stop till someone is in shreds.
   As I saw Alyssa piercing May's hand. May pushed back and bit her shoulder. Alyssa got aggravated and pushed May off the chair. May kick her to the roof of the car. As she fell back with a chuckle. I heard ooos and ahhs from Brit. May was on top of Alyssa almost skinning her as Alyssa bit her on arm getting a slap from May. Alyssa kicked her off as she hit the front chair almost disrupting Killua's chair. Though he didn't say it, I could tell he was pissed off.

"Guys stop...

Before I could finish my statement Alyssa threw a bag at me. Once again I heard ooos and ahhs. As they were expecting me to join the battle. I sat and massaged my head. As I did that Alyssa started again with the throwing stuff. I started hearing the ooos and ahhs sayers complaining.

"Hey mind your battle!" Hime hissed.

"You don't see me throwing stuffs at you." Britney snapped.

  Alyssa threw May to shotgun where Britney was. As heavy May landed on Britney. I knew something was about to go down. Just to top it Alyssa leap across on Britney as she prepared to bury May.

Poor Britney.

As May threw Alyssa across right by Killua. As she jump back to Alyssa to give her a little death kiss. Suddenly the car stop but that didn't stop May from ripping Alyssa's cute hair bow. As Britney adjusted she started yelling cuss words to the fighters. I can't even repeat this words.

"Stop!" Killua yelled. "All of you." he added.

He got the silence he demanded.

"Look at yourself so consumed by the fight that you didn't notice the car stop." He sternly said.
Wow now that some magic. We needed 'a uniter'