3 - My School

I don't mean to be rude but whatever his doing or planning to do is not going to work.

(Siren blows )

Ah I feel like I have heard that sound today. I hate school days but I love the environment. I just came this morning and I have had a lot of fun.

"Get me up boozo", Alyssa growled from the ground. " I have got to get early for class", she said grouchy.

" Yeah and me too", Claire added. Oh yeah my school, teachers are not so tolerant. Well what did you expect from a supernatural teacher. The first period of the day is Math and the teacher whom is a vampire doesn't tolerate late coming. But I am a witch I will make it.

" No I am not ready to release you people", I laughed.

" What we have Dickers first period", Claire exclaimed.

"Please like I care", I replied. "It's rude to call your teacher by his first name; since his hearing abilities are superb I am sure he heard that.", I smiled.

" Well he is not even here", Claire shrugged.

" Look closely at our class, he is almost there", Alyssa shot back with a face showing disgust.

" No Thalie why won't you just release us; you know the kind of punishment this attracts", Claire pleaded.

"That's because she is a witch; she probably has a plan to get her to class in a nick of time", Alyssa deduced.

"Ah Alyssa always realising things before it's too late", I said.

" Well looks like class will soon start", I snarled.

"If there is magic here; undo the spell and make it bare", I said as I casted the spell.

"Ahh, look at Dickers we are so dead", Claire shrieked.

"Speak for yourself", Alyssa answered as she ran to class with ultra vampire speed.

" Yeah she is right", I added.

" As clear as glass; I say take me to class", I spelled.

*****

I made it. I am in class with Alyssa. Ah my planned failed.

"Hey , why are you looking so down in the dump", Bryn asked.

" Oh I was trying to get Alyssa in trouble but it didn't work ", I replied.

" Sorry, but you still got Claire " , Bryn said trying to console me.

" Oh please that was a bonus", I replied.

" Good morning class ", Mr. Dickers said trying to cut out all side talks.

" Good morning, Mr. Dickers ", we greeted simultaneously.

" Okay there was a student who was brave enough to call me without honorific ", he said.

" Oh Claire ", I melodramatically sang her name.

"Miss Hart ", he sternly called.

" I am sorry I am late", Claire shrugged as she ran into class looking disordered.

" Oh she doesn't look so good", I said.

" Miss Hart, late coming is not acceptable and you insulted me; you added no honorific to my name", he shouted. " You, a mere witch", he added.

" Ohh he just crossed the line ", I mumbled.

" Stop, he can hear you ", Bryn pointed out to me.