6 - Once upon a time

The above is a description of Thalie and Hirsch. I am tired of Thalie's pictures. I don't know who else is picture to put; comment for who's description you will like to see.

A. Killua

B. May

C. Alyssa

D. Claire

E. Bryn

The highest alphabet is my choice .

-------------------------------------------------
BURSTED.

As I slowly entered the window. I knew she wouldn't leave this one down. I am just going guess what the worst could be; I would clean the whole house withoutany magic. Scrub the tiles and floors. The worst seize my spell book and ban me from having a mison. This was not going to end good for me. As I got my foot into the room; I slowly whispered my last wishes. With both feet on ground I sighed sweet spells.

"Thalie, what are you doing", she called. "Come in faster; you don't want your mom to know you took Hirsch to school ", she added.

As I completed my entry; I gave out a large sigh realising it was May and not my mom.

"What a relief ", I exclaimed.

"Yeah, imagine your mom caught you and you know she is not a fan of Hirsch s....

"Shhh", I interupted putting my hand over her mouth.

"What?" She asked.

"What if she can hear you ", I whispered.

Then she nodded in concordance to me.

"Okay time to study Killua ", I said.

"Thalie time for dinner", My younger sister yelled.

"Wow I have to change", I yelled back.

"We can't wait ", she replied. "Mom is getting impatient", she added.

Well I guess I will have to go down.

As I and May got down. I tried my best to space out. I had to concentrate on Icicles. I could hear my mom ask May about school and her grades. I could also hear Capilara( i.e my younger sister ) throwing some insultive remarks at me and my mom stopping her. Ahh I could care less about it. I have to keep my mind a whole lot focused. I am really confused about what Alyssa said. The Legendarium, was a myth; I was sure of that. Actually now I don't know what I am sure of. I thought Icicles weren't real but Hirsch touched one today. I am really confused.

"May do you know what is wrong with Thalie ?" My mom asked. "She has been a bit spaced out", she added.

"I am not sure; but I think it has something to do with the new cute kid ", she shrugged. " She either likes him or hates him ", she added winking at my mom.

"I don't not", I shrieked causing my mom and May to laugh so loud that Hirsch got up.

" I am not going to argue with you guys ", I said leaving the table. " Mom the meal was good ", I added.

" Ohh I am coming with you ", May shouted and waved to my mom.

As I climbed the stairs I headed to the library. I wanted to read about the Legendarium since Alyssa says it is the key to the truth. As we got there I told May to search for books with the Legendarium in it.

(Time Skip)

After a stressful search I concluded that something was missing. Because no book stated any clue about the Legendarium. As much as I hated the thought this meant I had to meet Alyssa once again. I hate having to depend on her.