7 - Cute pale boy?

The picture is a description of Killua. Still vote for the next description.

A. Another Killua

B. May

C. Alyssa

D. Claire

E. Bryn

You know how it goes, may the votes begin.

------------------------------------------
Thalie's POV

Well I am glad that the new girl or the dragon slayer didn't crisp May. It bad enough I deal with May; I wouldn't want to deal with a roasted May. That will be a horror show.

I am so glad May and the new kid get along. I think she needs more friends but no creepy ones. Like the kind she is attracted to; no seriously. She likes freaks. But it is better than nothing or Alyssa.

I wonder where Alyssa is the jewel of the school is never late for school. In some parts of me, I feel Alyssa gets special treatment because she is a vampire and also cause she is smart. Yeah a smart vampire that is not common. It is probably why they like her or maybe they just fear her because they feel she is going to be the next vampire queen. Who am I kidding in her dreams. I am sure when it is her time witches will probably have taken over.

"Is it just me or you hate new kids", a boy said.

I am 100% sure it is Killua's voice. Wait, had been staring at May and new kid. Wow it hasn't began and it's already a bad day.

"Thalie, I get the vibe you don't like me much", Killua said.

Wow he is really a smart kid.

"I get it if you don't want to talk to me, but where is your pet or mison or whatever you witches call it", he shrugged.

"Pet or mison, both are correct", I replied.

"I am sorry about your seizure of yesterday", he said.

"Oh I am sorry no time to chat I got somewhere to go", I rudely said.

"That's funny because you were just standing and staring", he shot back.

"Well you see...............

"If you don't like me just say it", he added cutting me short.

Hmmm

(A little period of silence)

"I am sorry but I don't", I shrugged." The whole ice popsicle thing isn't working for me ", I winced.

As I slowly started to walk away.

*Time Skip to lunch*

I see May coming over.

"Hey hey", she yelled.

"How was your day", I said. "What is the new kid like", I added cutting off any reply of the other question.

"Well my day was fine, thank you for asking", May said as she rolled her eyes. "The new kid is cool", she concluded.

"That's all your going to say", I said.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Details, I want details", I grinned.

"Okay, firstly she is Japanese". "But she speaks good English, she is a dragon slayer and has the ability to tame or kill a dragon". "She said, believe it or not she had been summoned to this world out of a book"......