Christmas Special

Killua's POV
"Where is it? " I shrugged.
"I kept it in my locker", I hissed.
"Whatcha looking for Popcy? " May smiled.
"A picture of I and my family ", I replied.
"What's the big deal just take another picture ", Thalie said as she tickled May.
"It's a picture of our last Christmas before .... you know", I said.
"What's Christmas? " May asked.

Wow looks like humans aren't the only things they eradicated. They have no idea of what Christmas is . Who knows what else they have forgotten?

"What about Easter?" I asked.

They shook their heads.

"What ? What of Halloween? " I asked.
"Now I am lost but they all sure have cool name. I mean Hallo - ween who thought of that and Eas-ter creative but Christmas Wow ", May said.
"Well the decoration are even amazing ", I replied.
"So can we help you decorate your house for this thing called 'Christmas '?"Thalie asked.
"No need Christmas decorations will feel out of place in here", I replied.
"But you would be able to take another picture ", May smiled.
"No that Christmas was special. It was a white Christmas ", I replied.
"Slow down.  So this thing called Christmas comes in different colours ", Thalie shrugged.

I couldn't help but laugh. It's so cute that they are completely clueless about Special Holidays. That's it they must have a special holiday.

"You know you don't have to mock my ignorance. We just have never celebrated any of these ", Thalie snapped.
"Well a white Christmas is a snowy day of Christmas ", I replied.
"Christmas just keeps sounding better. I want to celebrate it", May yelled.
"It's on the 25th of December. Like a special holiday , don't you have special holidays? " I asked.
"Yep. There is Blood hunt day, The night of the red moon,  the day of the lost kings , Casahara and Lachesis, Atropos and Clothos day also known as LAC day", May replied.
"Well the first ones all sound like vampire holidays but the last two sounds good. What are they about? " I asked.
"Well Casahara is a 'mison celebration' for the witches like celebration for Hirsch, Thalie's owl. While LAC day is a celebration of The 3 fates", May said.
"After all vampires run this place and everyone has a witch friend. Basically Vampires may have won the war but we have the highest population ", Thalie smiled like she had won a prize.
"Well I have a picture to look for it just got more important since I realised it was my last Christmas", I frowned.
"So it's just a holiday ", Thalie shrugged.
"No something about it is magical", I said.
"Cool ", May said.
"We will be sure to keep an eye out for it", Thalie said. "After all I would like to taste some of this Christmas magic ", she added.
(Siren blows )
"Well I have a chakra class to attend ", I said.
"Bye ", They said.

Alyssa's POV
Oooo how nice a kind of magic that not only witches are entitled to. I definitely would love to absorb extra magic. I have a better idea Thalie. I won't get a taste of this magic I would steal the whole magic of this Christmas. It's going to be a very gloomy day. Since the 25th is in two days time; I would need extra hands to create the perfect experience. I would just have to check about the Christmas needs but I need to get Thalie, May, Hime and that sad excuse of a witch called Bryn for help. That would be easy after all 'strike the shepherd and sheeps will scatter'. This is clearly between I and Thalie.

"I love Christmas ", I yelled.
"You do. I guess you and Killua have something in common", Thalie smiled.
"More like surprised to see you love something more than yourself or at least you love something ", May giggled.
"Ha funny", I shot back.
"Why don't you guys help me create the perfect Christmas experience ", I suggested to Thalie.
"Me help you. .. In your wildest dreams ", she snarled.
"It can surprise Killua", I suggested.
"Yeah so true but what's in it for me?" She asked.
"What? " I exclaimed.
"I know Killua gets something from this and clearly so do you. I just want to know if there is anything in store for me ", she smirked.
"I will share 1/2 of my Christmas magic with you ", I grumbled.
"Deal. Let's get started ", she yelled.
"I already have a list of things required for the perfect Christmas ", May said.
"Tree - check; carol singers - check and lights check ", May said sending facial gestures to Thalie and Hime.
"Great , I will get the gingerbread house and the big fat man who says Ho Ho Ho ", I snapped as I looked at May's list.
"Hime get ready to power some bulbs", May smiled.

Killua's POV
I wonder what's going on. All my friends have been avoiding me. I know I expected this from Thalie but May, I thought we were buds.
"Hey what's with the icing me out?" I asked.
"Funny you say "icing me out"", May laughed. "Sorry but I got to go ", she added.
"See that's what I mean ", I yelled.
Girls so annoying. I need a male friend. It's depressing.

"Thalie I would love to know where I am going to. If it's some witchy occult thing I promise you I am not a good ingredient for potions", I cried.
"Offensive. But no I am not planning on using you for rituals. Your ice would spoil the mixture", she hissed.
"Is that a good thing?" I asked.
"When you change the way you look at things. The things change the way they look", she replied.
"We are here", she yelled as she pulled off the blindfold.
"Surprise ", everyone chorused.
"Merry Christmas ", everyone shouted. "And look it's snowing ", Thalie pointed.
"Thus the perfect Christmas experience ", May shrieked.
"Yes the power of Christmas. I would be one of the strongest beings. If you think I am going to share with you Thalie, you have got it bad", Alyssa cackled.

Silence

Silence

Silence

"Mwahaha more like haha haha ", I mocked.
"What? " She snarled.
"The magic of Christmas is an expression ", I explained. "There is no real magic except the one in you're heart", I laughed.
She mumbled, hissed then said 'You sent me on a metaphor '
"He sent you no where ", May laughed. "Well now you can have another picture", Thalie smiled.
"No I will just take one with my second family ", I pointed to Thalie and Hirsch and the gang.
"Hmm", Thalie shrugged.
"Let's take a picture", May yelled pulling Thalie, Hime the rest and even Alyssa.  I have to say wolves are very strong.
"Yay Christmas", Thalie yelled.
Click. Click. Click

"I had a  lovely Christmas ", Thalie said.
"Tell me about it ", May shrugged.
"Awesome picture. I would just keep it here", I said as I put it in my back pocket.
Squesh. It feels like paper.
"Hey I have found my picture ", I smiled.
"Really so I did all this for nothing ", Alyssa  spat.
"I wouldn't say 'I did' it's 'We did'. It's not for nothing we took picture as his second family ", Thalie shot back.
"O please like it's my dream to be your sister. Real or fake", she replied.

"Let's just savorthe moment", May said.
"Yeah I agree", I concorde.
"It's night let out the fireworks ", Thalie yelled.
"You know what; I actually do feel the Christmas magic ", May said.
"Yeah it's something ", Alyssa said as we looked at the sky.
"It truly is magical ", Thalie said as she turned to sleep.
"Merry Christmas. Thanks I can't believe you guys did this for me", I mumbled.
"We are glad we did", May replied.
"Speak for yourself ", Alyssa snapped.

Hmm.

A/N : Merry Christmas.

Vote ☆ ☆ ☆

Comment

Follow me on Wattpad @ichinazam