9 - Kisses Crumbling

The description of the picture is *drumroll* Claire. Why is she applying makeup you ask. It's a play.
Still vote for the next description.
-----------------------------------------------------
No; of all the people why him. I can't believe we have a lip locking scene.
"Hey Thalie did you get the part? " Killua asked.
" Yeah she did. Guess who also did", May smiled.
"Who's the lucky guy ", he said.
" You ", May shrieked. "This is Kismet ", she added.
"But I didn't audition ", he replied.
"Kismet always has it's ways", she smiled.
"Put a sock in it. I am so complaining to Miss Rosette, probably a mistake ", I deduced.
"Still don't think so you can't bypass FATE ", May laughed .
"There is no way I am missing this play", Alyssa snarled.

I spent my classes thinking about it. How did he get the part? Did he bribe her or something. No he looked lost. I just have to verify this.

*Lunch*
"Lunch lunch ", May sang.
"Yeah ", blondie said.
" Oh I see Miss Rosette ", I said as I rushed to meet her.
"Excuse me. You made a problem with the cast. You gave Killua the role of Antony and he didn't audition ", I deduced.
"It's not a mistake dear. He has the looks and I saw him and May acting and he was so good ", she replied. "Plus he has no problem with the role ", she added.
"But. . .
"If you excuse I have places to go and by the way practice is today ", she shot back.

I was grumbling.
"Seeing how sad you look I know Fate has found a way ", she smiled.
"Whatever ", I said.
"Well expect to see all of us at the practice ", Hime smiled.
"Yes we will all be there ", Alyssa growled.
This chick is an animal.

Practice time-
"The art is the best way to express ourselves. Some of us may not know it but we have it. It always you to relate with your imagination. These days the art are at their peak; because of these days we have witches, vampires and others. So why dress like a witch or why use ropes to fly when a witch could help you or you could just audition a witch. The art has to be perfect. Creativity is what we demanded", Miss Rosette explained. "Most of you have worked with me before so I would congratulate my newbie, Snowball nice to have you ", she added.

Killua looks confused. Did she just say snowball?
"Let's start acting, Icy you have the first line ", she yelled. "Action ", she added.

Wow Killua is so good.

"Let's wrap up today with the love scene ", Miss Rosette shouted.
-
-
-
"Thalie we have had 3 takes and none were good. All you need to do is fall into his arms look into his eyes and say some words; the guy has more parts than you ", Miss Rosette complained. " I have never seen you so out of sync ", she added.
"Can't we jump to the last scene where we die. I betcha we will be so in sync ", I smiled.
"No I need you and Frozo to bond ", she replied . "Thalie what is your favourite sport? " She asked.
"Simple figure skating ", I replied.
"Great I am going to guess Frost over here likes that. So tonight the two of you will be bonding at ICM", she replied.
"How would you know if we don't bond? " I asked.
" I have my spies ", she replied. " Alyssa and May ", she added.
I knew those two would sign up for this kind of thing. They can never agree unless it is something like this.

"Can't wait for our first date", Killua whispered causing Alyssa to smile and giggle .
As she turned to tell May what she just heard. May started giving me eye signs.
"See you people tomorrow, bye Icy", Miss Rosette waved.
"It's Killua ", he yelled but she didn't reply.

"Hey Thalie, it would be stupid going on a date with a girl who I don't know her full name. I actually don't know any one's full name ", Killua stated.
"Well we don't know yours too", May replied.
"An answer for an answer ", he said.
"Sure how cliché of you ", I replied. "But anyway its a solution ", I said.
"You go first", Alyssa said .
"Its Killua F. Zoran ", he said.
"What's the F for? " I asked.
He smiled. So cute.
" An answer for an answer ", he said.