It wasn't.

                                                               "Dear Diary

It's World War 2 Japan just left after invading me for a few years. Kuya America came over and helped me out. He forced Japan to leave. Don't get me wrong and all, I am more than grateful for him helping my country and people out. But he probably thinks I'm so weak that he has to help me out with every war I'm involved in. I mean seriously he helped me out with the war for my independence. I just don't know anymore.

"Philippines I could never think your weak" 

Maria's eyes lighted up

"Really ?" She asked

"Yeah your a really strong nation, besides I wanted to help my little sister. I'm your big brother and I will always be there for you."

Maria rushed out of her seat and tackled America in a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you !!"

Alfred just laughed and kissed his sister's check" It's really no problem at all little sis."

Once Maria sat down Austria read another entry 

"This one is note about Scotland, both Irelands and Wales"

Said brothers looked up at this they never really thought that they would actually have something in the book.

Britannia looked down at her 4 oldest boys, the four of them were feeling incredibility guilty over how they treated their younger brother during his childhood.

               "After seeing how distinct their younger brother is toward them. Scotland, Wales, and both Irelands started to feel guilty on how they raised England. They do love him though, they just wish they showed him differently."

"Really, you all don't hate me ?" England asked surprised 

"No of course not Arty, we never did " Ireland stated

This left the Brit surprised a.f

"Do you think we could hang out sometime ? Give us another chance ?" Wales asked.

"I guess that would be nice" England replied  

"This is my last one ... it's a note"

                     "Dear nations, you all have been reading these entries so far but for some of them we think you should see the actual memories. So from this point and on some of these entries will be memories that you all can see.   

                                                                                 Love, Gary, your parents, and grandparents 

Once again nobody knew what to say, their memories might be shown to the whole world as if reading them to the whole world wasn't enough.

Everyone was silent until Germany spoke up.

"It's 11:30 we should continue tomorrow."

As the nations piled out nobody noticed a certain micro-nation almost having a panic attack under the table.

Of course, he had snuck in.

When he was sure all the nations were gone Sealand got up from underneath the table.

He too was shocked at what he heard. And hoped that it didn't include him.

They can't know, they won't know He thought lifting up his sleeves and looking at his cuts.

Each one for being too useless  He thought again

Slowly he lifted his head up to the sky/celling "Mom please don't include me, anyone but me" he said tears falling down his face. As he talked to his mother wondering if she actually was hearing him. 

With that he left the room.

Britannia fell to her knees in violent sobs as she watched the condition of her youngest son. 

The other Ancients rushed over to her.

Native America pulled her into a hug. Her son too been through the same thing.

But the countries didn't know that yet.

Gary just watched from the ancients from afar.  

They'll know soon  he thought they'll know soon 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Stay tuned for more

And yes !!!!!!!!!!! there will be memories NOW !!!!!!!!

So if you have a request that you want as a memory  just comment it below 

But don't forget to say if it's an entry or memory.  

Also I should really clear something up , you guys might be a bit confused about when it said Philippines was America's sister and in chapter 3 or 4 it said America was Spain's son.

So if you read 'North American Brothers A-Z' you would know this but for all of you who don't : It's a headcannon of mine that when the North American Siblings were found they didn't want to be separated so England, France, and Spain visited each other with their other children during holidays or weekends or anytime. So now the 3 father countries think as each other's colonies as their kids, if even if they colonized them or not. So the former colonies think as each other as their brothers and sisters.