Now normally I would probably tsk at Harry and ask him to not drink, but tonight's a celebration. A night to remember, after all I just committed to give myself all to Harry.

I start to massage Harry's left hand when he places it on my lap. I look closely at his hands and all I could think about is putting lotion on his slender, dry, fingers and massaging them. I lean in closer to his ear and speak low, "I love to give massages" I say even though it seems random.

Harry lets out a cough and squeezes my thigh.

"I don't know why" I continue, "it's just been something I like to do. I like to hear the sounds of bones cracking... I know it's weird." I say shly; although I shouldn't be embarassed because it's actually important to tell Harry something he doesn't know about myself.

When I hear Harry let out a laugh, I drop my hands from his and place them to my side. Dear Lord, why the hell did I just say that?

Harry moves his hand a bit higher and puts his lips to my ear, "It's okay, you like to pleasure people... I do too." He says, then bites my cheek. "We've just got different ways of doing it."

I bring my hands up to my flushed cheeks and smile, even though I so badly wanted to wipe the spit he left on my face. "I didn't mean it like that" I say.

"I know what you mean't... Finish your drink." Harry says, smiling and pointing to my glass.

I nod my head and and bring the glass to my lips; the champagne tastes like a light fizz in my mouth and isn't quite enjoyable but I drink till the last sip and place the glass down.

"Good, now why don't you go dance for me?" Harry asks, looking at me.

"What? No, I can't," I say, waving him off.

"Go on, I'll watch. You need to stop restraining yourself" he suggests.

"I don't restrain myself. I just don't want to seem foolish."

"Go baby, go dance."

I let a sigh leave my lips and I gently push myself up from my seat and walk towards the center of the room. He always wants to have the last word.

The music playing is techno and I don't really know how to dance to it, because the beat is just too fast. I look back at Harry to see his eyes only on mine, his finger pinches his lips and smiles at me, giving me a small wave and nods; encouraging me to proceed by dancing. Too bad I'm a horrible dancer and he will probably be more than disspointed.

The next song changes and I find myself moving my arms and swaying.

"Princess has got moves!"

I stop dancing and turn my head to see Karmin. "I'm a terrible dancer," I confess.

"No girl, you got moves!" she laughs. "Come on, shake it!" she says, grabbing my arms and dancing with me. Immediately I turn to look at Harry, but to my dissapoint he's busy talking to some man.

"Okay," I tell Karmin.

"Just relax your muscles and listen to the music" Karmin shouts to me. I nod my head and watch her movements. She brings her hands up and moves them down her body. "Come on," she says.

Does she want me to dance like that? I observe her some more and start to mimick her actions. Together we both sway our hips back and forth, "slowly" as she says and we take small steps from side to side. "You're prince is watching. You'll definitely be getting it tonight," she says bringing her arms and resting them on my neck as she moves her lower body.

Too embarassed and frightened of Karmin's behavior, I don't dare to turn around.

"Has it been good?" She asks.