Homecoming :)

Hi everyone.

I'm not sure if anyone even remembers me or this book, since it's been almost 3 years since I last updated it. At some point I took down the entire book for editing. That obviously didn't work out like I wanted it to and I could only edit the first ten chapters or so. 

For a lot of you who might not be aware, I took a 2 year hiatus from Wattpad when I was prepping for uni entrance exams. A lot has happened in my life since then, and I apologise for leaving this book in between. Not like it matters now since it's been so long, but I remember people who wanted it to get updated so badly. I let you guys down :(

Despite a lot of path changes, I'm in a good place right now :) I realised engineering wasn't for me and wrote law entrances instead. I'm currently in my first year of law school and managed to get into my dream uni :D (in my country, you do not need an undergraduate degree before going for law. There's a 5 year integrated degree course that you can join right after your final year of high school).

Anyway, I'm here to say hi again, and thank you all for the support you've given me throughout the years. I also want to ask if anyone wants me to finish this story? I started writing this when I was 14 and I'm 20 now lol, so can't say a lot for the quality of writing. I used to be extremely proud of this book back then, given that English is my second language, but now I'm not as proud of it obviously xD However, if you guys want me to, I could muster all the inspiration inside me and get to finishing this book. 

The thing is, I've been away from writing for a WHILE and it has taken its toll on me. I really want to get back to it. And if it's through this book then so be it. 

To end this unnecessarily long ramble, I just want to say that I love you guys and I miss you all a lot. This is nothing less than homecoming for me (hence the title). People might say whatever they want about Wattpad and the quality of stories on here, but this is the place that helped me cultivate one of my most fulfilling hobbies and gave me a platform to express myself and I will forever be grateful for it. 

Meanwhile, the coronavirus outbreak is at its peak and I hope you all are staying home and taking all the necessary precautions. If you are sick, do not worry, you will regain your health soon. We can all overcome this together!

With love,

H.K