important note!

Hey guys! I'm sorry this is not an update and I know I've not been the best author with my lack of updates and I'm in quite a rush honestly but as you might be aware, the voting for Watty Awards has started long back and if you like this story and feel it deserves an award, you can vote for it!

Honestly, I don't have much of an idea about how this Watty Awards thing works since I'm new to this business and have never participated before but from what I've gathered from the other authors, you can vote by tweeting #MyWatty'sChoice The Knight in Broken Armor.

If you really feel that my book deserves a shot at an award, please help me spread the word! I've not been very active and I don't expect much but I'd be shedding happy tears if I win something. So please guys, help this story grow and vote for it!

I love you all to death and thanks for your support! I truly appreciate it! I'll try my best to get the nineteenth chapter out soon but I have my midterm exams starting from the fourteenth of September so I'm not sure about any more updates. I'll properly be back only after twenty fourth, that's the date my exams end. And you never know with me, I could post a chapter in between if I procrastinate like the idiot I am and endanger my shot at getting the perfect score in Math and Science.....

Also, like I've mentioned before, I'm pretty set on starting a new novel soon. it will be called, 'The Procrastinator' and I'm sure most of us would be able to relate to it hahaha! ;) And no that doesn't mean I'll be neglecting TKIBA because I'm over the writer's block I'd been having the past few months. It's just that I can't afford to spend much time on Wattpad now that I have such important stuff knocking at my door. So yeah.... that's pretty much it.

I hope you guys will continue supporting me and probably check out the new book when I post it! And well, maybe by some luck I'll win a Watty Award! :P

Thanks for being the most amazing fans in the whole wide world! :D

Lots of love,

H.K xx