[Disclaimer] & [Note to Readers]

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please Read:

Hello there, reader! A massive thanks to you for clicking on this story. c: I know you're dying to quickly move over to the first chapter and judge whether this book is worth your time or not, but before you do that, if you could spare a few minutes to read over this short note as well, I'd be extremely grateful.

1. First of all, I'd like to inform you that I started writing this story when I was only fourteen. Consequently, there might be some plot loopholes, character flaws, immature sequences etc in there, especially towards the beginning. Feel free to point that kind of stuff out if you see anything that bugs you (just be a little polite please) and I'll take care of it once I start editing my stuff.

2. At some points in the book, I've added a few parts that are not actually chapters and are like interaction mediums for asking people their suggestions and views on various topics. If you see any part like that, please just skip over it. I'm warning you beforehand so that you don't get irritated. 

3. Also, please ignore the author's notes in the initial chapters. They're quite big and stupid (I honestly cringe whenever I look at them these days) but I just can't bring myself to totally delete them 'cos they reflect my old self (lol) so if you don't like that kind of useless chatting, just skip over it.

4. The updates on this book are gonna be slow. I can't help it. I'm preparing for some tough engineering entrance exams so I can't afford to update very regularly. Sorry! :c (2020 update: I gave up on the engineering bs, I'm in my first year of law school now! Miss you guys :")

5. As for the cast, they're only there to make it easier for you to imagine the characters. Even I don't like my cast a lot (they just don't really match the characters in my head) so you're free to imagine them as whoever you want.

6. Lastly, please please vote, comment and share this story to your friends if you happen to like it. I spend hours on each chapter and am trying my best to improve as a writer. Your support will be greatly appreciated!

Your feedback is always welcomed. If you ever wanna talk, share or suggest something (regarding anything) feel free to PM me, leave a message on my wall or comment. I'm always here to listen to you. c:

Thank you so much for your patience! Hope you enjoy the book! :D *gives you a goodbye hug*

Love,

H.K x