annoying glitch >.<

Hello people! I'm back again...

And well, sorry! This is not an update and I know I should really stop adding such stupid parts without any real content and well, really sorry you're reading this but I'm so super annoyed right now, I really couldn't help it!

So Wattpad is being a real bad ass! It is SO glitchy, I'm really annoyed!! It won't show any comments on Chapter Ten! All I can really see are just six comments! Only six! And when I tried replying to them, it won't show it either! Like this is a serious issue right now, I hate this!!

One of my friends commented on the chapter and I can see hers in my notifications but still, not in the real comments section of the chapter and it is just...urghhh.....:/

Do any of you have any idea what to do? How many comments can you see? Is it only six? Can you see any of my replies? I mean, it is really bringing the story down! The rank has dropped to #684 in Teen Fiction and if it continues like this, it won't be long until we completely lose it. So please guys, vote and comment more! I have already reported the issue, let's see what happens.

Also, a random question, but do you think my paragraphs are too spaced out?? o.O

It's actually the new Wattpad. When you put a normal spacing, it shows it like what two spacings would look. Do you want me to bring it back to the spacing before? Tell me, okay?

And please, comment more on the tenth chapter, please! And like I've said, help me spread the word. It would mean the world. The best supporters will get a dedication!

Then again, thanks to all my new readers for all the positive feedback! I'm so glad you guys are liking this story! I'll try to update the eleventh chapter soon, okay?

I hope everyone is not too stressed out after the last chapter. Julian and Jasmine </3

Anyway, see you guys soon! Tell me your suggestions and reactions or whatever you want to tell me in the comments, okay? Bye everyone!

Lots of love,

-H.K

P.S See, I'm so irritated I didn't even put any emojis or 'xx' which is really unlike me, except the angry emoji of course. Gods, help me out! Hermes! Help me out, okay? You created the internet! Argh.

Okay, sorry. I guess half the people didn't understand what I just said back there. Don't worry if you didn't. It's a Percy Jackson thing. ;)