Character Talk: Ty East

Start from the beginning

Relationship:
Parents
He doesn't really care for them even though they raised him. To him they were just people who hinders his possible ability of becoming stronger. Killing his father was justified in his mind but not to society

Sam and Sarah
He does treat them like buddies but find them annoying when they do pranks. He rather beat someone up as an act of revenge and when they prank him, Mary had to hold him back to prevent him to harm them.

Mary
He gives his loyalty and respect to her since she was the only person who helped him get out of his crimes. He see her as a leader despite what she had done, sure he gets tired of her bragging but he stays by her side. As long as he can beat up someone, he is happy to stay.
Adult
Some are scared of him and some dislike him for being an out of control child. Yet they knew they can't harm him or else they don't paid

Students
They are basically terrified  of him and anyone who say otherwise.. You know what happens..

Like: Fights, action movies, weights, fights, beating someone up, Gym, fights...

Dislike: Getting in trouble, being stopped when fighting, broccoli, people who are against him, pranksters, people who are stronger than him, speeches and lectures

Q and A
*sirens in the background*
Me: Okay -takes a deep breath- I think we are far enough

Ty: Finally! Man.. All this for some small Questioning session

Me: Hey at least we got you out of there.. Temporarily..

Ty: Wait Wha-

Me: Questioning start!

How's jail time for you?

Boring! Dull! And a no fighting zone! I hate that place so much! It just makes me want to.. Want to... -punches the wall-
That's better... I'm glad I'm out now

Favorite thing to do other than fighting?

Pfft a day with fighting? Imposible! I like doing everything with fighting! But I guess watching action movies is fun though and training to fight is great too!

How are you able to ask questions?

Well.. Long story short... -points to me- This girl with a box on her head suddenly appear out of nowhere with a Frank imposter named Bob in my cell and told me I was summoned. I was about to beat her up for waking me up in the middle of the night but then she said 'Kill me and this world would end'. I didn't believe her but suddenly she takes out a phone and typed in something and Bam! We are outside the building. She told me that she typed in along within the lines of 'Suddenly Author-chan, Bob, and Ty all were outside the institute. I was going to ask them how that works when a spot light came over us and sirens started sounding. She then told us to run and follow her and now we are in a alleyway doing this questionnaire!

Favorite Food?

Beef. Yup! Beef. I would eat anything with that type of meat to get me some protein and maybe eggs.. But put a slab of beef and I will scarf that down.

Like Mary?

What kind of question is that?! Of course I don't like her! She is just so.. So stuck up! Even though she a flawlessly beautiful girl that I would want to be my girlfriend!

Bob: Did you just admit that you like her?!

-growls and punches Bob in the face- No I don't!

Me: Did you just.. Punch Bob?

Ty: Pfft he made me upset and he's not dead so don't get mad.

Me: I'm not mad.. Sure I'm upset you hurt my friend.. But I don't want to get hurt.. And I was going to tell you that the cops are coming here now

Ty: Oh you are kidding me! Destroy witnesses now!

Me: Wait Wha-

-beep-

Hey guys! I'm still alive! Author-chan is unconscious and at yeas taken back...

Let me explain for a bit.. The police found us and Ty punched the her on the face. I was pretending to be unconscious so I don't get beaten up more. They restrained him and pull him back in the car, thinking he was going to kill us... Which is true... He forgot the fact this book will end without an ending -mutter- Even though it is going to end.... Well I'm going to pass out from blood loss by a broken nose so I'm going to end this with a saying that she always say.. Um... What was it again... Oh! I remember!

I enjoy you hope!