Trouble in the back library

Last time on... Um... This story:
Deron.
Now back to the story.

'We're dead, we're dead, we're dead, we are SO dead' Sanity repeated in her mind as the situation currently happening terrified her to the core. Deron left eye twitch as he looked like he was about to snap at any moment.. If it wasn't broken already. Lucius was still trying to not freak out as he kept a straight face, but his eyes were shown otherwise. Sanity didn't know what to say as she tried to explain the situation "It was just an accident, he fell on me and-"

"How dare you touch her like that..." He muttered, ignoring what Sanity was saying while his head was down. Lucius couldn't do much since he realized he was in his own little world of how he saw the situation. "How could you even do that... I knew her better than you.. Why did she chose you?!" he said angrily as the librarian came to the situation and was about to tell them to stop.

(Warning: We interrupt this story to tell that this part contain a slightly bloody scene, reader discretion is advice)
Note: Put the warning at the beginning of story

A/n: Whoops... Well Now... Back to the story!

Deron gave them a death glare and pulled out something shiny before a flash of red appeared and the other two eyes widen. The librarian screams as they felt a searing pain on their side as thick crimson blood streamed out of the wound before collapsing and fainted from shock. Sanity snapped out of her shock state and quickly ran up to the fallen person as she applies pressure on the wound to keep the blood coming out, her fingers stained from that.

Lucius looks to see what was created the wound and saw that Deron was holding a pair of scissors that was tainted red. Some of it drip down and stain the carpet to a dark shade of red. 'So that what harmed the librarian.. Not the best kind of way to kill since there are too many risk.. But then again.. I don't like him so who cares if he get caught?' He thought of himself, smirking mentally about getting rid of  Deron. Deron had something wet falling down his cheek, was he crying? He then lift up his head and his eyes were gleaming red.

"You're dead to me Lucius"

And then.. He attack.

Lunging at Lucius trying to stab him but the silent boy quickly step to the side, just barely getting hit in the shoulder. Lucius couldn't do much without giving himself away as he tried throwing the book from the shelf next to him at Deron. Deron got hit with a few as he covered his head before finding a opening during the book throwing and manage to land a hit on Lucius by slashing a gash on his arm.

That aggravated the devil boy.

His eyes turned red as his hands heated up and flames appeared. Before anyone could react he threw the fire ball. Deron narrowly dodges the fire ball, once he came to his senses as his eyes went back to normal.... Well normal  as a person who was obsessed with someone. He was still in love with Sanity but he manage to calm down  a little from that full yandere mode phase.

The bookshelf lit up in flames as paper from books flies out and landed on the floor or book that caused the fire to spread. Seeing what he had done, Lucius eyes widen, showing a reaction that was rarely shown. The 'What have I done?' Face. (A/n: I didn't know what else to call it) Sanity felt disturbed as she felt herself going back to a past she never wanted to go back too as she felt her hands grew shaky as her vision became blurry. There was shouting outside the doors about the fire but all of it faded away from her mind.

This was too much for her to handle.

She collapse from shock and as soon as she made contact with the ground, an invisible force came around here and object were knocked off and hit the wall like carelessly tossed toys.

Lucius and Deron were the only one who didn't get knocked away and was merely clinging onto the carpeted floor. Lucius had no idea what just happened and was shocked that it came from Sanity. Smoke begin to rush out the doors as students came in, trying to figure out what was going on as fire alarms rang out the school. Student drags the remaining students that were left in the library, which included, Deron, Sanity, and Lucius.

(Time skip brought do you by bookworm's tears)

Sanity Pov

I was walking down a dirt path with trees all lined up to the side. It looked pretty endless like the blue sky above me and I stop. There was a sound of birds chirping before screams rang out. My eyes widen as the sky grew dark and the world shattered around me before two bodies lay in front of me. I recognize the bodies for they were my parents. Tears stream down my face as felt my knees grew weak. If only I had enough strength back then and maybe this wouldn't had happened. I felt myself slowly fading from this scene and everything went black.

The sound of beeping entered my ears as I felt myself returning to consciousness as I find myself opening my eyes to see I was in a white room with medical equipment. I was in the hospital. I turn my head when I heard the creaking of the door and a nurse gasp and calls the doctor who told the nurse to phone my parents. The doctor came and checked up at me as they gave me some food, which was terrible. 'Well at least I have some and quiet.. Kind of..'  I thought to myself as I lay back.

Knock. Knock.

'Whelp.. So much for some peace...'I thought to myself as I felt myself being engulf by hugs from my parents. I peeked out and notice Lucius hold a ball- Er Bengt. He was holding a piece of paper.

'You're weird'

Well same to you devil boy.. Same to you...

Mini short:
"Noooo! The books!" Bookworm person said as it burned as their friend flick them on the head. "The place is on fire and you're worrying about that?!" They said as the bookworm person had anime tears streaming down their face. "Yes..." They replied as the friend facepalmed. "Let's just go" the friend said as they dragged the bookworm person out the library while the librarian that was stabbed, lay against the wall, surprisingly not dead.

Author note
Thank you for reading as always and sorry if this story was poorly paced. I was running low on ideas so forgive me for that. Well this was the aftermath of such action and what's happening next? You just have to wait. I hope you like the mini short just to bring up the mood.
I hope you enjoy!