Short story: Another day

Requested by hiccuP11

(A story about Frank)

A/n: No Lucius in this one sorry and this story will mostly revolve around Frank, but there will be some other character moments.

Warning: A bunch of randomness and screaming.. (Sorry if it a bad chapter because of it) and this may not be short

"Someday I wish upon a star. Wake up where the clouds are far behind.. me! Where trouble melt li-"

"Weeeeeeeee!!!" A voice scream out happily as it startle Sanity for her singing as she accidentally drop the book she was holding and unluckily hit her foot. She yelped as she jumped on one foot and held her hurt one. As if on cue, as soon as she said ouch, Peter suddenly appear next to her (A/n: Never expected him to appear once again), his worried levels up to 100%. "My love are you okay?! Do you need a bandage?" He asked frantically as he held her close to his chest love a protective lover. "No" she replied feeling the pain fade away already but Peter was still on a rant, each sentence getting more grim.

"Do you need to go to the nurse?"

"No"

"Hospital?"

"No Peter"

"Plan a funeral?"

"Peter, it's just a stub toe.."

"Do I need to kill someone again?"

"Peter I'm glad that you care bu- Wait again?! When did tha-"

"That is not related to what's happening my darling!" Peter yelled as he shook her a lot but their attention averted to something else when they heard the familiar laughter coming back at a fast pace. Right at the other end to the hallway was Frank running down the same hallway that he ran through earlier but skid to a stop when he saw Peter, his shoes squeaking against the smooth floor at the sudden friction. While Sanity face was once again squished toward Peter's chest, Peter and Frank stare at each other as if they were having a staring contest. 'Wait why am I scared of Pumpkin Eater again?' Frank until Frank burst out screaming after remembering which cause Sanity to squeak and jump out of shock which then cause both Peter and her to fall over on the floor with a 'thud' while Frank runs away screaming loudly, calling for his penguin with a bow tie, Waddles (his imaginary friend) to run away since the supernatural is there.

Sanity blinks for a few moment before she heard groaning as her head turned to face Peter who seems to be in pain. She grew worried as looks at him "You okay Peter?" She asked as Peter shook his head while he suddenly switch moods dractstaclly,from worried to sad. "No, I hurt my hand" he whined as he showed the palm of his hand. It had a gash that wasn't deep but it was enough of it to bleed slightly. Sanity sigh knowing that it wasn't serious but help anyway out of kindness. She took out a band aid from her mini first aid kit she had in her backpack she had and put it over the wound. "There, better?" She asked as Peter looks at it, his brow furrows as if he was dissatisfied. "No, I need you to do one more thing" he requested as a grin slowly forms. "Oh um.. What is it?" She asked starting to feel nervous. "Kiss my Wound please?" He asked as he held it up to her face. At first Sanity declined politely because she wasn't comfortable with that because she and Peter aren't that close but Peter persisted and once in a while rubbing the hand on her cheek. She soon gave in as she gave the wound a quick peck before pulling away and was about to leave but the squealing she heard peaked her interest as she turn to notice Peter eyes were sparkling with happiness. "I'm never throwing this way and putting this on my shrine!" He exclaim which left her confuse, what did meant by shrine? A shrine for her? That was a little creepy to her.