The last goodbyes?

Oh yay! Finally made it to chapter 50... Oh gosh I made 50 parts about this story... -mutters- I don't even know how I did that...

Well let's just begin...

3rd Pov

Breaking news!
Principal of the Gilless Highschool , (Insert name here) Gilmore and Principal  of Qwerty Elementary (Insert long name here) Due   Had unfortunately died at the fire of the carnival that came in the weekend, (Insert date here). Families had gather around to mourn for the death of the two men along with 4 people and 5 injured. One person in particular had a gunshot wound, no one knew how that happen but officer theorized that there was a murderer around these parts and claimed a life of a victim who was brutally murder by decapitation. The person was nearly a victim of that until the other person grabbed the suspect gun and attempted to shoot that person but must had missed a shot something in the garbage which must had caused the fire. Further news.. Both schools of the principal had shut down due to the loss and both families refuse to support them without their husband. Qwerty elementary is now forever paused in item of mid repairs and while checking Gilless, police has discovered a number of bodies in the boiler room but this is not yet comfirmed. Whatever happened in that Highschool has the same unfortunate deaths as the elementary...

Detective McGuffin stood in from of the Todd's household residence while holding the newspaper in hand but putting it back in the car.

Let's just dump some exposition to know what is happening. Ever since Lucius was taken in by them until futher notice, every month a person from the police will come and check on his status and giving in a report because they knew how lazy Fredrick is with his job. The reason this was mention until now because the people were too worried abut the recent deaths that had been happening and plus the inspections was quick and easy. Look around, check on Lucius, ask some questions and leave. So far, the reports claims that Lucius was in stable condition and aside from the lack of speech, he was fine.

Letting out a sigh, he decided to get this over with it because he really didn't want to be the one to check on Lucius but he was assign to do it and he had to finish his duties. He remembered the incidents or murders at the Dante Manor (Lucius old home) and was sure that the criminal was Lucius's father, Charles Wagner. But right before they could catch the criminal, the mansion was in flames somehow and Detective McGuffin notice Charles was going to kill Lucius and before the boy could be harmed, he shot him on the back and help the kid get out of there. Since then, he wished to never be included in that case in the first case, many lives were taken during those many past month and he had an overbearing amount of guilt during that time. Also rumors claim that the elderly of the household Charles' father, was actually part of an occult but he wasn't sure if it was true or not.

Walking up to the door, he knock on it as he waited for a respose. They was a sound of shuffling and footsteps before a door opened up to see Fredrick, the guardian of Sanity and look after Lucius at the time being. "Hey there Fredrick, you know the drill... Just another inspection" he said as the lazy guy nodded and open the door wider to let him in. When he enter the room, he was greeted by the sound of high pitch noises as he peeks over at the corner and noticed two kids watching a cartoon. It was mostly about a show where a gang which consist of a two girls and two boys and a talking dog who would do anything with treats and is friend with one of the boy. They try to solve bunch of mysteries that included what was suppose to be monsters but turned out to be humans in disguise all a while having some clues finding and chase scene montages.

Sanity was really into it an once in a while, sang a bit of the catchy theme song and smiled at the comedy moments. Lucius just glance at her weirdly before glancing back at the tv, not really getting it at all. The detective looks at the children for a moment before noticing something white peeking over the shoulder of Sanity. It didn't take long for him to realize that it was a bandage wrapped around that area. "Excuse me if this is personal but care to explain why your daughter shoulder is like that?" He whispered to Fredrick as the father face turned into a frown. "Well.. You know about the carnival incident.. Right? Well.. She was the gunshot victim" he replied as the detective eyes widen a bit. "She was? Mr. Todd I'm sorry for such a accident to happen.. Especially that you nearly lost her at that age" he said as Fredrick chuckled "Yeah.. It was.. But, things had gone better, my insurance covered the damage done to her and she was soon out of the hospital with the bullet out of her arm.. Luckily the bullet didn't hit any major parts.. She just need to not use that shoulder as much and get check ups by the doctor" he explains as McGuffin nodded. "Mind if I go talk to Lucius? Need to make on his progress and all" he said as the father nodded. "Sure but be warned, he is a silent fella and probably would give you notes instead" Fredrick joked. The detective nodded "Don't worry I had experience with this kid" he said and when he turned back, he could had sworn for a second there.. Lucius was looking at him with dark red eyes.