Friend?

3rd Pov

"And here's another one" a familiar voice of Herbert said to the person as they let out a sigh. "This is getting out of control... The boy is already gaining more kills than I can count... I mean seriously where does he even find the victims to do it?" The person said as they thinks. "This is more mysterious than the letters I find in my locker.." The person muttered while looking out the widow for more dramatic outlook. "Maybe from the fangirls Isaac?" Herbert suggested at the person revealed as the Isaac Gilmore (A/n: I mean it was kind of obvious.. I guess?) looked at him weirdly. "I have fangirls? Huh... Never notice..." He said as Herbert shook his head. "And that is why they do that.. They want attention" he said plainly as Isaac shrugs "Well it would be better if they just come up to me and said so..." He said while Herbert held back the urge to face palm due to his classmate complete obliviousness when it comes to love. Lifting up the paper, Isaac read the headlines 'Is Gilless High cursed to crumble like Qwerty?!' Sure it wasn't the best of titles but it was pretty self explanatory. He read the article before stopping at an advertisement about a carnival coming this weekend. A plan formed in his head as he gets up.

"Get the phone, I need to call someone"

~~~

"Hm? A letter?"

Caroline, who was dressed in a green blouse and blue jeans, looked at the mail that was sent today from the mailbox in front of their home as she looks at the information. "Sanity! Lucius! You got mail!" She called out and for a moment their was silence until a door creaked open to reveal two tired kids still wearing their pajamas.

It was a Sunday, a day that they hated sometimes. For Sanity it was that school was coming up tomorrow but for Lucius... It was because it was a church day that day. And when it comes to crosses... Lucius would rather listen to a lecture of math then go there.. (A/n: Sorry if that sounds offensive) But... Math also have crosses as well... In plus signs. So that option was out. Maybe he rather listen to Mary's speeches then.

What is it mom?" Sanity said sleepily as she rubbed her eyes, she had to be speaker due to Lucius not wanting to talk, after all this time. Her mom hand her a letter which had their names written on it and a familiar name on it.

'Issac Gilmore'

If Lucius could only let him self speak he would had said 'What?!' But instead screamed it in his mind. He didn't like Isaac as much he didn't like Peter and Deron, they were both obstacles in his goals. He watched Sanity open up the letter as she begin reading what was on the paper. It talked about Isaac inviting them to a carnival coming next Saturday and the address was written on the paper. Sanity then showed the letter to her mom as she reads it. "Well I'm not sure if your dad wil-" she stopped and seem to be in a trance before Sanity called her out, snapping her out of the state as Caroline gave her a smile. "On second thought, maybe I can convince your father somehow" she said with a closed eyes smile as if that whole spaces out look situation never happened. Sanity tilted her head at the sudden change "But earlier you sai-" "The past is in the past now let's get breakfast!" Caroline interrupted as she pushed them back in the house with the letter in her pocket.

~~~

"Something is up with mom" Sanity said to Lucius as they sat in his room because Sanity refuses to let him in her room anymore ever since the 'investigation' incident. She was sitting on his chair that was with a desk and Lucius was sitting on his bed. He nods in agreement before picking up a white board next to him and begin to write something down with a black marker.

This was a idea from her father who wanted a quicker and paper saving way to let Lucius 'talk' due to his constant refusal to say a word to them. Her dad disapproves of the 'quiet hands' method and learning sign language would just be confusing to them and other students along with hiring a translator was just too much.

'I agree, maybe from a sickness or something?' He wrote and surprising enough, he was agreeing to her ideas for once. Sanity shook her head. "No, as long as I know, she doesn't anything wrong with her but.. She just seems to space out and change her mind about something like it never happened..." Sanity said as she kick her feet up and down, getting into her thinking phase. Lucius merely shrugged 'Well she might be thinking deeply about things like you and she has second thought on her idea sometimes' Lucius wrote as Sanity just muttered an "Maybe...". Lucius shook his head as he had a sudden idea, it seemed unlikely but it is possible with a one track mindset of her... Maybe it was mind con- His thought were interrupted when Sanity snapped out of her thoughts and look at him with a small smile. "It could be possible but I feel like it's something bigger but it was a nice suggestion.. Kind of comforting.." She said as he hugs him. He tensed up, at first he wanted to burn her for touching him but is now feeling nervous. Reason? Simple.

He never really had been hugged by someone when he was little. Usually his parents and servants were too busy to give him that much attention. That's why he was distant from others... Other than the fact his grandpa did some weird occult thing and made him like this. He was slightly thankful, without him he wouldn't have such an ability. But.. A sacrifice is a sacrifice and he killed his gramps (who thought Lucius was on his side) in order to gain more power.

Well back to the topic, he just didn't know what to do with a hug but decided to let her do her thing while his body was tensed but it seems she was too coughs up in the moment to notice. She soon pulled away from the hug as she begin to walk toward the door. "You're a great friend Lucius" she said before going out the door. Leaving the boy to think of his own thought.

'Friend Huh...?' He thought as he put the board aside and look at the ceiling. He thought he might had been friend zon- No.. He does not like her.. But being called a friend is a strange thing. "I really don't like to make friends...' But he thought of how could this be an advantage of how to gain her trust if he was her friend, he could find a way to figure out who she is (Yes he is still going on about that).

'But I guess with the exception of her..' He thought as he smirked.

'I guess I can live with that'

Author Note

Sorry if this part just look like a filler, I'm really running out of ideas of how to make the  upcoming actions occur in the future. And wow a carnival! Something is blind to happen there -cough cough- Could be a place where couple da- *Lucius death glare*
Er I mean a place where many things can happen.. *whisper* Like shipping..
*Peter had a knife*
Whelp.. I hope you like this story and comment on it and please wait for the next parts while I go fort mode on my house so Lucius and Peter won't kill me for this.
Bye!

P.s. I hope you enjoy!

P.p.s. Last day to ask the author questions before the Author talk