My Lover

Sanity Pov

Journal entry 60
Everything was back to normal during the next week. Lucius was still stalking me though but I tried to shrug it off and just ignore him. I kinda enjoy his company since he's almost like a friend, who also like a stalker. But it's fine, It's not like he gonna watch in my sleep... Right?

I heard a knock at my door as I close my blue journal with colorful stars on it. " Sanity, honey come downstairs to eat or you'll be late for school". I looked at the clock next to me '6:40' I thought as I push away away from my desk and went to get dress.

I tied my hair and wear my dark pink dress with overalls as I slip on my black button shoes onto my white socks with a blue stripe at the top. I place my journal and other items in my brown backpack as I slip in my portable pocket knife in my hidden pocket as I open my door.

"I'm coming Mom!"

'Waiting in 3... 2... 1...' I immediately notice the familiar clump of black hair walk up to the school grounds as I held in a sigh. I lean off the tree and checked my watch. 6:50 and right on the dot for Lucius to come. I looked up at Qwerty Elementary from K to 8th grade and I trail my eyes to the sign above it. 'Home of the nymphs' With a picture of a forest nymph.

Ugh... Why nymphs? I despise them so. Not because of how weird they looked but my experiences with them. Let's just say... My kind is mortal enemies with them.

I began entering the school as I looked at the flag pole. 'Eh? Why is there boxer on that pole?' I thought to myself and looked at a boy in the bushes, blushing. 'Oh...' I thought as I connected the pieces together. I slowly look away and calmly whistle, nothing suspicious here.

I read my book in the noisy classroom as I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I slowly looked up to see Lucius doing his usual staring again. I glance at the cross still upside down, I still didn't understand why Lucius needed it to be turned over. "She coming!" Wendy said as the class clears up. I averted my eyes to Mrs. Ernest. She then made us do writing warm ups and told us today lesson.

I walked out of the girl restroom during lunchtime as I hear someone breathing heavily behind me. "Hello~" It said as my eyes widen.

I turn around to see green eyes meet brown. 'Oh shoot'... "P-Peter" I stuttered averting my eyes away from his creepy gaze. Peter had green eyes and and purple dyed hair. He wore a white button shirt with a clip on tie and black dress pants.

Now you would call him a handsome fellow at first glance, but anyone who stayed at this school long enough know who Peter Dickson really was. He was raised in a mental Asylum like Frank but much longer. The Asylum burned downed and Peter was the only survivor. He then dyed it purple and cut his hair out of insanity. It took the nurses an entire month to recover from the stitches Peter gave them in a struggle in order to stop Peter from destroying the office. He also seemed to have a crush on me somehow. All I know is that he say I'm special which is true but still disturbing. He loves me in a 'Notice me Senpai' kind a way and not the 'This is what happen when Senpai didn't notice me'... Yet. I even kept telling him I don't feel the same way when he confess to me but he still does it.

He was too close for comfort and I almost had to use my knife on him until there was a laugh. We turned and saw that Frank was running in the hallway throwing pieces of paper in the air. "Get him!" I heard the nurses yell as three of them chase after the loon. One of them held straitjacket and another had been talking in her walkie talkie. Nurse Stead stopped and saw Peter nearly sexually assaulted me and walk toward us.

"Mr. Peter Dickson! What are you doing near Sanity again? We talked about not making goo goo eyes with the opposite gender! Now come here mister and stay in the nurses office for you daily medication!" Nurse Stead scolded with a stern face. Peter frowned of that idea, he hated medication, he always had that grossed out look when he took it.

How do I know? Well last year I nearly got heat stroke during recess and was in the nurse's office just when it was time for Peter dose of medicine to prevent him from going on a rampage. This was also the time when we first met.

*FlashBack*

Peter Pov

I groan as I looked at my white wristwatch. Ugh... Time for some serum that I wonder if it had been tested yet. I enter the office and notice a girl of my age with dark brown hair with light brown eyes in contrast of her pale skin. She had her hair braided to the side and wore a black belt attached to her dark blue skirt and a white blouse with black buttons. She had black boots and white headband with heart symbol on her breast pocket. Her face was slightly red as the nurse placed an ice pack on her head and the girl took a sip of water. "Ah! Peter, There you are! Now come over here for your daily dose" She said while gesturing to the table next to her.

I made a face of grimace as I took a look at today medicine. I was green and slimy as it bubbled like a witches cauldron. "It may look unpleasant Peter but this will sure to help you" I rolled my eyes, every nurse says that and it never works. I nearly chocked at the concoction that tasted like year old spoiled milk.

I turned to see the girl face turning back to normal while the nurse check on her. " You seemed fine but have another drink to help" The said as she gave her another cup. The nurse left to get a phone call and we stayed there with awkward silence. I decided to break the quietness between us. "Hi, I'm Peter, Peter Dickson" I said with a small smile. Her eyes widen in surprise, has she barely had any interaction with others before?. "S-San..." She stuttered trying to speak "Sanity T-Todd" she greeted before looking down again. I look away blushing. Her voice sounded soft yet stern and her reactions were kinda... Cute. Oh Dang it! I'm falling in love already?! There is no way! I'm way too young so why now?!

The nurse came back and told Sanity to leave as I tried my best not to frown. She nodded as she stepped of the bench and walked out the door. Sanity... That name stuck in my head as I made an insane smile. I just can't wait to meet her again.

*FlashBack End*

Sanity Pov

I heard Peter sigh as he followed her. "Okay..." He muttered as he walked away from me. "You Monster..." He whispered and turn towards me. I saw his eyes flashed purple as he did his signature Maniac Grin. I slowly took a step back.

I knew who he is and why he's doing here but I tried to keep it a secret for the school safety sake. It rare to see his kind around here and I'm quite afraid of him.

What else do you expect when 2 different species clash together.